Can't manage to post pics

Jabroniville

Mouseketeer
I had some pics in the first part of my Trip Report, but now every time I try to add pics, I'm getting the "This looks like spam" warning and it won't let me. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you!

I had some pics in the first part of my Trip Report, but now every time I try to add pics, I'm getting the "This looks like spam" warning and it won't let me. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you!
How are you adding the pictures to your post?

With the new format, I've found using the "Attach files" button in the lower left is better than the "old" way of dragging and dropping the picture directly from my computer file to my post.

I try to link them through my Smugmug photo account. I’ll try your way (I couldn’t find it before)- thanks!

Okay, I can’t find anything in the lower left of the screen. Where can I find a way to upload right from my device?

I’m just confused, because I used pics just fine in my first post!

Okay, I can’t find anything in the lower left of the screen. Where can I find a way to upload right from my device?

I’m just confused, because I used pics just fine in my first post!
At the lower left corner of the reply window is a button with a paper clip image and "Attach files". At least on my computer. Do you not see it?

You can also use the "Insert Image" icon in the tool bar (yellow circle), just be aware that takes a little longer to upload/and load the image into the post.

As well as, copy & paste works the same way as the Insert Image icon.

Nope- I'm not getting "Attach Files" at all- I'm getting "Insert Quotes" only, in that exact spot. And the Image function is what's causing my images to turn up as spam.

It looks like we're both using Chrome. But Safari on my phone is producing the same results.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand now it's apparently letting me. I wonder if it's because I hit ten posts?

Last edited:
Nope- I'm not getting "Attach Files" at all- I'm getting "Insert Quotes" only, in that exact spot. And the Image function is what's causing my images to turn up as spam.

It looks like we're both using Chrome. But Safari on my phone is producing the same results.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand now it's apparently letting me. I wonder if it's because I hit ten posts?
That's it! Sorry, I didn't catch that. You need 10 posts for the extra options to be available to you.

With the new format, the post number isn't visible unless you click on a person's avatar, unlike in the past where it was part of the avatar information always visible.

Last edited:

Haha, that's okay! I was wondering about it myself, but didn't know exactly when the cutoff was (I couldn't find the site rules beyond the "what's okay to post" stuff), but when my images went through just fine, and I looked at my post-count, I figured it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter