Cant make 60 + dining ressies online...phone is 2 hour wait...

dreamscometrue47

DIS Veteran
Hi checking into Dolphin on 5/8 for 4 nights. Can't make any online ressies for 5/9 and later. Technically difficulties error message. MDE says i can make them and days are available to book. Called dining line but don't feel like waiting 180 minutes on hold! Any one else having issues? My reservation is linked. Tried both web and app. Computer and phone.
I am at my 60 day mark. Right?
Thanks

I know this doesn’t help now, but apparently the dining line doesn’t help with this. I have a split stay coming up, so I could only reserve the 1st 2 days online. I called dining & waited 2.5 hours at which point they said they could only book 60 days out for me. They said they couldn’t even do 60+1 & that I needed Guest Services instead. This sounded incredibly wrong to me, but I didn’t have much choice & they transferred me. Thankfully GS was only a 10 minute wait because I was really reaching my limit. They were great & helped me with everything through my 10th day in one call. I was able to get every res I wanted for the day & meal I wanted, even Space 220.

I had a lot of technical issues on both the app and website when I made mine in September and I had to go and find each restaurant on the website and put in the date and time we wanted and was able to book that way. Good luck!

Had the exact same problem this morning for my swan reserve booking. Would only let me do the 60 day, rest of days were showing dark but could not make reservations. As wench said, you have to do via phone with guest services rather than dining. At least I got someone who is aware of the ongoing problem. I'm currently on hold while she looks things up ... I'm such an a-type. I hate not seeing my options!

Edit: just got off phone with Guest Services (70 min total phone time). CM was able to find all my choices. Not necessarily my ideal times or days but its hard when I can't see the screen. Im super happy. She had to do them as individual reservations and then manually link them to MDE. I also can't modify them until the public "60 day date". Any additions or modifications on those +10 days have to be done by calling Guest services again.

Last edited:
Had the exact same problem this morning for my swan reserve booking. Would only let me do the 60 day, rest of days were showing dark but could not make reservations. As wench said, you have to do via phone with guest services rather than dining. At least I got someone who is aware of the ongoing problem. I'm currently on hold while she looks things up ... I'm such an a-type. I hate not seeing my options!

Edit: just got off phone with Guest Services (70 min total phone time). CM was able to find all my choices. Not necessarily my ideal times or days but its hard when I can't see the screen. Im super happy. She had to do them as individual reservations and then manually link them to MDE. I also can't modify them until the public "60 day date". Any additions or modifications on those +10 days have to be done by calling Guest services again.

which number you called? thanks

which number you called? thanks

I’m international and used a special toll-free number for special events. I then specifically asked for “guest services” instead of being sent to dining. I assume that would be the general WDW Disney resort reservation line but don’t ask for dining reservations. Especially cus they are swamped at 7am. The CM I got was aware of problems for the marriott swan/dolphin/reserve bookings.

I’m international and used a special toll-free number for special events. I then specifically asked for “guest services” instead of being sent to dining. I assume that would be the general WDW Disney resort reservation line but don’t ask for dining reservations. Especially cus they are swamped at 7am. The CM I got was aware of problems for the marriott swan/dolphin/reserve bookings.
What’s the number?

what is that number?

Well I guess you didn’t hear from me … I got it on the Canadian site here a long time ago. 1-888-870-9173. I think it’s event ticketing. They can transfer you to better department. Sometimes it’s not faster than the regular WDW line (407) 939-1936.

I can’t afford to sit on long distance line for hours. For free, I pack my patience happily. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter