Can't decide - AKL or BWV!!

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
It's sooo hard to decide. Our party will be 5 of us, my boyfriend and I, my three children, and possible a couple of friends of theirs. I love the atmosphere, pool, and scenery at AKL, but the location and atmosphere of BWV is awesome. Decisions, decisions.... BTW, we'll be there in late June for about 7 or 8 nights.

They both have good community rooms. Since you have to stay there if the kids are under a certain age, I am not sure what the age is, I find it nice to go outside and watch the animals at Kidani while the kids are at the Community room.

AKV has the sleeper chair in the 1-2 bedrooms.

As you say, they both are pretty great. Split stay?

They both have good community rooms. Since you have to stay there if the kids are under a certain age, I am not sure what the age is, I find it nice to go outside and watch the animals at Kidani while the kids are at the Community room.

AKV has the sleeper chair in the 1-2 bedrooms.

As you say, they both are pretty great. Split stay?

And an extra bathroom off of the living room if you stay at Kidani. With teenagers I would think the extra bath would come in handy.

That second bathroom is a clencher for me:lmao:
It just makes spreading out that much easier. But I totally get having a hard time choosing! Both are my favorite resorts!

BWV HANDS DOWN. Your teenagers will love being close to to parks they can walk or boat too.

facebook twitter