Candlelight Processional Extra Tickets for APs

I have one extra ticket for tomorrow (Saturday, 12/15) at 5:30. If anyone is going to be in the parks anyway and would like a ticket, please PM me to discuss details.

1. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

2. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

3. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

4. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

5. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/12, 12/13 or 12/20

6. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

7. pixielizzie: 2 tix please, either 12/16 or 12/17 happy holidays!

* In an effort to be fair to those who have been waiting for a very long time, if you have tickets to share, please start at the top of the list while looking for your given Processional date and work your way down.

**When requesting to be added to the list, please copy/paste the list and then add your name, number of tickets needed and dates and time to the bottom of the list. This list is a community effort and is maintained by everyone, so it is fine to go ahead and place your self on it. We just ask that you keep us updated with any changes and/or if you receive tickets.

So, the 5:30 p.m. showing of CP was cancelled yesterday, December 14th due to the inclement weather (light drizzle, don't want the instruments damaged). We didn't stick around to see if the 7 p.m. was also going to be cancelled but the weather was pretty yucky at that time too.

Onto the updated list (removed dates which have already passed!)

2. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

3. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

4. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

5. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/20

6. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

7. pixielizzie: 2 tix please, either 12/16 or 12/17 happy holidays!

* In an effort to be fair to those who have been waiting for a very long time, if you have tickets to share, please start at the top of the list while looking for your given Processional date and work your way down.

**When requesting to be added to the list, please copy/paste the list and then add your name, number of tickets needed and dates and time to the bottom of the list. This list is a community effort and is maintained by everyone, so it is fine to go ahead and place your self on it. We just ask that you keep us updated with any changes and/or if you receive tickets.

I have found all 4 of the tickets I was looking for. Thank you. :)

2. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

3. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

4. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/20

5. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

6. pixielizzie: 2 tix please, either 12/16 or 12/17 happy holidays!

My post count is not high enough to send PMs yet so if susiesark or anyone else needs two tickets for tomorrow's (12/20) 7:30 show, just let me know.

2. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

3. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/20

Just wanted to give a quick update. I still have two spots for tonight's 7:30pm. I want to make sure everything is fair so I'm just waiting for people from the list to respond. If I don't hear back by 1pm today, I have another person who is interested. Thanks!

Good luck! I hope someone responds to you because tonight is supposed to be really good. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter