Candlelight Processional Extra Tickets for APs

mysteriouspnai

DIS Veteran
I saw something similar for another random lottery for APs and I figured this would be a good thing to start since many of us weren't picked.

I want to start a thread for those of us who weren't fortunate enough to get tickets for the Candlelight Processional, and hope that those who won have extra tickets.

Please copy-paste this post (like the Aladdin show and Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness) with your name, how many tickets, and what days and times and hopefully we'll get some magic :)

Oh, if this is an illegal thread or something, please close it promptly, thanks!

1. mysteriouspnai needs 2 for Dec 9-12 anytime

Mary Jo
Would like 1 for any of these dates:
Dec 3, 5, 17, 18, 19, 21 -- any show

Thank you for posting mysteriouspnai

I have never put my name on any of these lists, but it would be great to see Candlelight. If anyone has extra tickets and is kind enough to share, that would be fantastic! Thanks for considering those of us on this list.

I can attend any night EXCEPT December 8, 9, or 15, 2012. Two tickets would be great, but even one would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Dreams

Kids, DH and I need four for December 8.....we were just coming down for the weekend.

Thanks so much!!!
Nancy :)

We (me, DH, and DD) would love to go at any time on December 3 or 4. Not sure how this would work if someone is willing to share--is your spot transferable? Thanks for setting up another possibility!

We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets. I know it is a longshot but figured worth a try if anyone has extras. Thanks!

We would need 4 for Dec 17, any time. Please & thank you.

Please copy-paste this post (like the Aladdin show and Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness) with your name, how many tickets, and what days and times and hopefully we'll get some magic

Oh, if this is an illegal thread or something, please close it promptly, thanks!

1. mysteriouspnai -- needs 2 for Dec 9-12 anytime

2. Mary Jo -- Would like 1 for any of these dates: Dec 3, 5, 17, 18, 19, 21 -- any show

3. Disney Dreams -- 1 or 2 tickets I can attend any night EXCEPT December 8, 9, or 15, 2012.

4. BryANDJessMom -- Kids, DH and I need four for December 8

5. Katejc -- We (me, DH, and DD) would love to go at any time on December 3 or 4

6. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

7. dizneekrazee -- We would need 4 for Dec 17, any time

I was lucky enough to get 4 tickets to the 7:30 show on December 8th. We are flying in for the weekend and this is awesome!

But... I will be there with my husband and 3 kids (ages 10, 6 and 5).

If anybody has one extra ticket to that exact show, I would love you forever! :lovestruc

2. Mary Jo -- Would like 1 for any of these dates: Dec 3, 5, 17, 18, 19, 21 -- any show

3. Disney Dreams -- 1 or 2 tickets I can attend any night EXCEPT December 8, 9, or 15, 2012.

5. Katejc -- We (me, DH, and DD) would love to go at any time on December 3 or 4

8. sas_mk -- I just need one ticket for the 7:30 show on December 8th.

Again folks, please COPY AND PASTE the previous post and add your information at the bottom. I updated this post:

Please copy-paste this post (like the Aladdin show and Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness) with your name, how many tickets, and what days and times and hopefully we'll get some magic

9. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

10. blynn - I would like two tickets for any night from Dec 2-8. Thanks!

9. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

11. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you. :)

11. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

12. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

11. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

12. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

13. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

Guess I am a little confused on how you would share a ticket.. it says:

All members of your party must be present at the Main Entrance Ticket Booth for check-in

Doesn't that mean you would all have to be there with the ticket holder?

13. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)
Belgarion42 is offline Report Post

15 JimmyJam838 - Would love 2 for either show on Dec 8th. Thank you!

Guess I am a little confused on how you would share a ticket.. it says:

All members of your party must be present at the Main Entrance Ticket Booth for check-in

Doesn't that mean you would all have to be there with the ticket holder?

Yes it does.

The person who was selected has to be present to check in, and can bring up to three guests, for a total of four. The people who've asked for tickets should assume that they (we) will be sitting with an already existing group who might have an extra place (or places).

Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter