Candlelight Processional Dining Packages

The last time we booked this was 2018, but I seem to recall that when you booked online you had to choose between set dining times / show schedule combinations. Lunch times corresponded to the earliest show, mid afternoon times to the next, etc. If you wanted to book a different combination - say lunch with the latest show - you had to call and they might be able do that for you. Back then there were three shows per night, but I'm not sure that's going to be the case this year, as they haven't really said - or maybe I just missed it. I guess we'll find out in the morning!
We're anxious to see the number of shows and showtimes, too. Seems like there would be less shows since the format of the choir is different for 2021. And the fact that they're only offering 4 restaurants for dining packages instead of a dozen or so previous years, seems to also indicate less shows. These packages are likely to go quickly. But like you said - we'll see at 6AM!

Is anyone able to make reservations for Candlelight Processional Dining Packages today? I've been trying but still doesn't show availability even though reservations were to open up on Oct 25.
Tomorrow is the date I have.

Sometimes there were breakfasts offered, and I think those generally got the early show. Once we had the early show and had dinner later. That was a long time ago.

We're anxious to see the number of shows and showtimes, too. Seems like there would be less shows since the format of the choir is different for 2021. And the fact that they're only offering 4 restaurants for dining packages instead of a dozen or so previous years, seems to also indicate less shows. These packages are likely to go quickly. But like you said - we'll see at 6AM!

4am my time!

4 am my time!

The last time we booked this was 2018, but I seem to recall that when you booked online you had to choose between set dining times / show schedule combinations. Lunch times corresponded to the earliest show, mid afternoon times to the next, etc. If you wanted to book a different combination - say lunch with the latest show - you had to call and they might be able do that for you. Back then there were three shows per night, but I'm not sure that's going to be the case this year, as they haven't really said - or maybe I just missed it. I guess we'll find out in the morning!
This was our recollection with 2019 (?) as well? We had little kids so had to have the early show, but it meant lunch in Epcot (and we were planning to get up very early for ROTR shenanigans) or I think there were a few choices of 3:30pm dinner (??) In any event, we decided it would be too big a chunk of time for us. But this time we are going for 2 weeks so we are trying to take a more leisurely trip.

Out of curiosity, where have you seen there is a 6:45 show? I've not dug into it too deeply, but I've not seen showtimes listed yet.

In the past, they would often run 3 shows a night. The packages for the first show were usually lunch packages. The dinner packages were reserved 2 1/2-3 hours prior to the show you're scheduled for.
Oh geez I apologize I must’ve gotten that info from years past. I don’t see them listed either! I guess assuming they’ll have same times as past

Sometimes there were breakfasts offered, and I think those generally got the early show. Once we had the early show and had dinner later. That was a long time ago.
I remember going to the 6:45 show and then Dining at Rose and Crown after the show only to be able to watch the fireworks while we ate….Good Times

Oh geez I apologize I must’ve gotten that info from years past. I don’t see them listed either! I guess assuming they’ll have same times as past
No need to apologize! I was just wondering. I read posts on this board to learn and share things. I thought perhaps I had missed it somewhere - it would not be the first time!

If not sooner, I guess we'll find out the shows at 6AM ET tomorrow when the packages are supposed to be available for booking!

Yes, I do intend to book a date. Are we allowed to change to cancel dates after booking, in case my plans change?

Yes but keep in mind you can cancel but booking an alternate date will more than likely be very difficult.
A lot of people waiting for tomorrow to book.

I went in and found an opening for Garden Grill but it didn't mention anything about the processional so I'm thinking it might just be a regular opening?

Still could not get Biergarten....went ahead an grabbed Garden Grill for Dec 11 dinner...was trying for either Dec 6, 9 or 11 and that was the only thing that came up. Wish I understood what was gong on with Biergarten availability. Not even Coral Reef showed any availability!
Did yours mention being part of the dining package?

Did yours mention being part of the dining package?

Through the MDE it showed a regular time and times for the Processional Dinner. I made my reservation through the website on the page specific to the dinner package so it only showed that option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter