Candle Light Processional at Epcot

PegIra

DIS Veteran
We are going to the Candlelight Processional at Epcot in December and were wondering if anyone has a disign for a shirt we could make to wear that night.
We love the show and wanted to do something special this year.

Also, We will be eating at Chefs de France, is there a disign for there, that might incorporate Ratatouille?

Thanks for any help,

Peg

Here are a couple that I made last year. I just changed the date...

CandlelightProcessional2010.jpg

CandlelightProcessional2010b.jpg

Thank you so much for the disigns for the Candlelight Processional. I didn't think anyone would have any. That makes my day!!!

Thanks again,

Peg

Mel,

Thanks so much for the design. It is great to hear from you too. I will definitely use it.
I am collecting as many designs as possible. We are going on the Disney Dream's Maiden Voyage on January 26th,so we are pretty excited. Also, we have decided to spend the winter in Orlando, so are excited about that. We are buying annual passes for all 3 parks.Can't wait.

Thanks again for the great design.

Peg

Mel,

Thanks so much for the design. It is great to hear from you too. I will definitely use it.
I am collecting as many designs as possible. We are going on the Disney Dream's Maiden Voyage on January 26th,so we are pretty excited. Also, we have decided to spend the winter in Orlando, so are excited about that. We are buying annual passes for all 3 parks.Can't wait.

Thanks again for the great design.

Peg

Oh Peg
That sounds lovely--I can't wait for the day that I'll be able to spend a winter in Orlando! :cool1:
Have fun planning Hon!
Take care
Hugs Mel

Oh
I found this background in my files and added your names

Hugs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bababear 50

The last one you put in with the characters with candles is wonderful. My oldest daughter will be singing in the processional with her choir this December. I would love to make shirts for them. Is there any way to get that same design but with Vernon HS Choir at the top????
It would be so appreciated!

Marti

Bababear 50

The last one you put in with the characters with candles is wonderful. My oldest daughter will be singing in the processional with her choir this December. I would love to make shirts for them. Is there any way to get that same design but with Vernon HS Choir at the top????

Marti

Hi Marti
Mel here
I'll give it a try tomorrow for you.

Hugs Mel

Bababear 50

Marti

Hi Hon
Your request is in my photobucket under requests

Hugs Mel

Perfect!!!
Thank you so much!
My daughter loved it and 17year old girls are not easy to please.
Thanks again!!
Marti

Bababear 50

Marti

Marti,

Tell your daughter congrats from us, that is such a great show what a joy it must be to be part of it.

We will be there,will her group be singing that night?

Peg

We are so excited she is going to be a part of it. I cry on a good day when I see it and to have our daughter sing in it her senior year I am going to be a mess. We will be going down for it. Her choir will be in it on 12/28.

I would be so excited and proud like you. Sorry we won't be there until the 28th. Would love to see her group..

Peg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter