Cancel/Transfer/Trade ADR's 4 June *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question for the pros out there: So, say you've got an ADR for a specific time. They tell you to be 10 min early, so what happens if you show up way early, like 30 min or more? Will they seat you earlier or are you still going to wait until your assigned ressie time? I've seen an ADR posted that I would like, except it might be a little late in the day. Wondering if I were to manage to pick it up and go early, will it be worth it? Has anyone out there tried that?

Thanks!:goodvibes

I guess it depends on how busy the place is. I once had an ADR at sci-fi for 6:30pm at around 4 pm we were done with the park for that day and wanted to go over to Epcot so we went over to Sci-fi and they said it would not be a problem and sat us.

Here's a question for the pros out there: So, say you've got an ADR for a specific time. They tell you to be 10 min early, so what happens if you show up way early, like 30 min or more? Will they seat you earlier or are you still going to wait until your assigned ressie time? I've seen an ADR posted that I would like, except it might be a little late in the day. Wondering if I were to manage to pick it up and go early, will it be worth it? Has anyone out there tried that?

Thanks!:goodvibes

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on the place and how busy they are. I've arrived 45 mins early for ADR's at a few World Showcase restaurants and got right in - at 5:45 instead of 6:30. It probably wouldn't have been the case later in the evening. I've also arrived on time for an ADR and had to wait 30+ minutes. It doesn't hurt to try, but I wouldn't re-arrange my schedule to count on it.

This is totally last minute. We are going next week. If anyone is cancelling a dinner for next wednesday, 4/30 at Liberty Tree Tavern, I would be greatful!

If not for the 30th, this Sunday, 4/27, would be ok instead. Though we are really looking for the 30th.

Thanks!!!!

Please let me know if you would like to have this ressie for 3 people (should fit 4 also). If no response is received by tomorrow, then I will cancel this reservation.

Chris

I can currently get a seating at 9 pm, but that would be too late for the 1 yo. - looking for 7 pm or earlier.

If anyone is cancelling, we'd love to take your place!

Thanks!
Diana

I just cancelled Coral Reef on 5/16/08 at 2:10pm for 2 adults.

Hope someone can use it! :)

I know this is a long shot, but well worth a try. Our reservations are for a party of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids).

Thanks!

I am looking for Cindella's Royal Table Breakfast or lunch for 5 or 6 people any day Sunday 5/4 - Friday 5/9. I could trade:

Princess Lunch at Aksherus for 8 on Mon. 5/5 at 1:05 pm
Character Breakfast at O'hanas Sat 5/3 for 8 at 10:10 am
Chef Mickey's dinner for 8 Tues 5/6 at 8:45 P.M.

Fingers crossed!!

Slight change in board. A new sticky thread has been added at the top of the board for Cancel/Trade/Transfer.

The original awesome thread has grown huge and people are starting to make new specific month threads to make it easier to find what they are looking for.

This original thread will be for June, and a new thread has been created for each subsequent month.

Mandy had an awesome idea and has helped so many people. Thank you so much for starting this thread and helping so many other DIS'ers :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter