• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian traveller looking for a SIM card for France-any suggestions?

alohamom

DIS Veteran
My daughter is headed to DLP in June and is hoping to use a SIM card in her phone because her data roaming plan is super expensive.
Can any one recommend a provider or suggest a place to get one? I have read that you can purchase them at the airport but I know they can be expensive that way.
Thanks in advance for any help

When I was in France in 2019, I bought the orange SIM card, it was good for two weeks and had 20gb data, 2 hours of international talk time and 1000 texts! It cost me like 40$ if I remember correctly, I got it at the airport, I took an old cell phone and had them put the SIM card in it for me, the guys was super lovely and it was fast and easy!

My daughter is headed to DLP in June and is hoping to use a SIM card in her phone because her data roaming plan is super expensive.
Can any one recommend a provider or suggest a place to get one? I have read that you can purchase them at the airport but I know they can be expensive that way.
Thanks in advance for any help
We are heading in June. My friend who is a flight attendant sent me a link for an eSim. I downloaded it last night. It was $ 10 for a 3gig. I would send you a link for $3 off, but not sure if that is allowed.
If u are comfortable to share your Facebook I can send link or maybe I can share on private message here

Attachments

• 7B26A36C-7314-48F9-8D4F-FE76AE00EB5E.jpeg
    7B26A36C-7314-48F9-8D4F-FE76AE00EB5E.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter