Canadian Resident Offer is available!

Emmagic7

Earning My Ears
This past March we stayed at Beach Club as part of a package that included the Canadian resident tickets. When I checked in at the front desk to pick up our magic bands, they asked to see our passports so they could activate our magic bands right then and there. Easy peasy. We were able to go right into the theme parks without needing to stop at a guest services window.
That’s good to hear. We are staying at beach club in January. We rented a DVC villa and bought the Canadian discount tickets so hopefully they can activate them right then and there like you!!

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
But I would need to pay full price up front for the tickets, that’s my concern
Ok, let's see if we can help you figure out what the problem is. Give me a few more details and I'll try to help.
When do you want to go?
How many people .. adults, children?
Which resort are you looking at?

When i picked a week mid-Jan I'm able to put together a package with a discounted room, Canadian tickets AND a gift card because of the current special promo.

• Donald - my hero

Hello I’m think of October 2020
    4 people 2 kids 12 and 10
    And 2 adults

thanks again
    Ok, it seems the dates you're looking at are what's causing the problem -- there is no promo that encompasses them so while you can put together a package it's not going to be including the CDN discounted tickets.

Donald - my hero

But I thought the tickets can used used till the end of December 2020?
    Yes they can, but the problem is getting Disney's glitchy system to let you put it together the way you are wanting .. not possible. You would need to book the room separately and buy the tickets on their own to get the discounted ones. No other way to do this, sorry.

• Tanooki

Mouseketeer
    So happy to be able to book with a room discount and canadian tickets, it saves a lot! :worship:
    And I also noticed that the canadian WDW site offers discounts on practically ALL resorts, including ASMO, POFQ and the Little Mermaid rooms! These are not discounted on the US website :rolleyes1

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM