Canadian DVC Members - 198 - List on Page 1

Good for you. We are members at VGF also. Do you really plan on not visiting till 2024? I guess you'll have a nice amount of points to use by then.
Well, we were just at Disney a few weeks ago, so we are good to wait. Saving up our points to stay in a 2 bedroom villa in 2024 :)

Well, we were just at Disney a few weeks ago, so we are good to wait. Saving up our points to stay in a 2 bedroom villa in 2024 :)
Very nice. We just did the exact same thing. 2 bedroom a couple of weeks ago. Have fun in 2024!

We just got our points added to our account on Monday and are now officially DVC members. 100 points at Poly. We were able to book a 1 bedroom at BWV for the end of summer and add it to our trip we rented at Copper Creek. This will be our first trip since February 2020, can't wait to be back.
Congrats on your Poly purchase. QQ: which resale site/broker did you purchase from?

We are thinking of buying. How was the process from Canada?
Which province are are from? You can only buy direct from certain provinces (unless you're on Disney property). Resale you can buy from anywhere, however.

From Alberta. I know we can buy from here.
In that case, it will be very easy. We bought direct from Ontario. You can call / email to get connected with a guide.

We did everything over the phone with our guide. All of the paperwork was done via email by using docusign. We had the points in an account within 24 hours of payment.

I am from Ontario and a non DVC member. I am interested in looking into purchasing DVC points for a future trip but I am not sure of the process or where to look and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction or give me some tips and tricks as most of the information I have found seems to be for Americans and I wasn't sure if things are different for Canadians or by province- Thank you for your help

I am from Ontario and a non DVC member. I am interested in looking into purchasing DVC points for a future trip but I am not sure of the process or where to look and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction or give me some tips and tricks as most of the information I have found seems to be for Americans and I wasn't sure if things are different for Canadians or by province- Thank you for your help
We are also from Ontario and bought direct last year from home (via phone and email with a guide).

A good place to start is this website: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/

It has lots of links to give you the info you need, as well as contact information so that you can get a phone call from a guide to discuss the process in more detail. The guide will give you an idea of payment options.

We are also from Ontario and bought direct last year from home (via phone and email with a guide).

A good place to start is this website: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/

It has lots of links to give you the info you need, as well as contact information so that you can get a phone call from a guide to discuss the process in more detail. The guide will give you an idea of payment options.
Thank you- this was very helpful :)

We are thinking of buying. How was the process from Canada?
I've only just seen this question now, so sorry I didn't notice it before. We are from Ontario. We bought our 160 pts at AKL by resale from https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/ and everything was very easy. A few short phone calls and some docusign paperwork and then a month or so later I was able to see my deed registered on the orange county site and knew everything was good to go. Then during our trip just last week I dragged my tolerant husband to a dvc open house at Riviera telling him I just needed a few direct points so that I could book newer resorts. They showed us the one bedroom and before I could blink he was discussing how we should get 150pts instead. So as of last week we now own 150 direct points at Riviera as well. All paperwork still done by docusign even though we were there in person that week.

I just found this page. I am a Canadian DVC owner -- BLT and AUL, both since 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!