Canadian Club 33 day

Just love your city, you will need to lift the old Calgary Tower up a few feet, getting hard to see. Are you old enough to remember is was the Husky Tower at one time? I will try to give as much notice as possible for next years Club 33 day. Have two Calgary'ns joining us at Disneyland this year in February.

Absolutely! I was born in Calgary before the tower was built. We still call it the Husky Tower! The Bow has taken over the skyline and the addition was shelved but has been renewed. After all this time I still haven't worked up the nerve to do the glass floor.What a wonderful gesture of kindness. It would be a lifetime experience going to Club 33 and I look forward on being able to join everyone on the next visit!

omg it would be my dream to go to Club 33 one day... unfortunately I don't kow if I can go this year... but then one never knows LOL

omg it would be my dream to go to Club 33 one day... unfortunately I don't kow if I can go this year... but then one never knows LOL

Just want to clarify we are now planning 2012.
13 of us Canadians at Club 33 this year February 24th. Consists mostly members of our Mouse Wheels car club.

Just want to clarify we are now planning 2012.
13 of us Canadians at Club 33 this year February 24th. Consists mostly members of our Mouse Wheels car club.

Oh we are planning 2012.. well then that perks my hopes up a lot more! It's been a dream for many years which I'd become content with that would never come true to go into Club 33.

Oh we are planning 2012.. well then that perks my hopes up a lot more! It's been a dream for many years which I'd become content with that would never come true to go into Club 33.

Thank you for your reply,

Seems late February or early March has interest for many. I know it is near impossible to pick a date that will accommodate everyone. The last few years we have met just once a year. We have been toying with the idea meeting quarterly at Club 33, I know that will lower the attendance for our annual get-together but would open a larger window of opportunity for others that would like to attend.

Looks like our Club 33 day will be during February between the 20th and 26th 2012. I hope this works for a few of us. We just returned home from this years event, we had 13 Canadians attend plus U.S. friends. A few people have inquired about the cost. It is equal to a one day park admission. This year it was 79.00 plus tip, about 100.00 per adult. We are planning a lunch as the dress code is a little forgiving.

Looks like our Club 33 day will be during February between the 20th and 26th 2012. I hope this works for a few of us. We just returned home from this years event, we had 13 Canadians attend plus U.S. friends. A few people have inquired about the cost. It is equal to a one day park admission. This year it was 79.00 plus tip, about 100.00 per adult. We are planning a lunch as the dress code is a little forgiving.

I would love to participate in this event. I've been to DL so many times (just returned a couple of weeks ago) that we are now just trying to do stuff we've never done before...this would be an amazing addition to that list! I know that I have to be in Los Angeles for something totally unrelated to Disneyland on Feb 17th-19th so if something is planned on the 20th or 21st, I can probably swing it. A little later in the week may be more difficult but I can probably make it happen if I had the right incentive and baby, Club 33 would be THE incentive. LOL

Wish I had caught this thread earlier! we were at disney from Feb 23-26 :)

DH and I would try our best to come :) Visiting Club 33 is a dream for budding foodies such as us :cloud9:

I might be able to swing a trip down, but I'd be 18. Fairly young... I'd have a friend who is a local come with me most likely.

I live in Vancouver. :)

pxlbarrel, sound like this could work out just fine for you. Would be great to see you there.

DnA2010, I was at Disneyland the entire time you were there, I could have squeezed you in I'm sure. Would have been nice to meet if nothing else. Your Disneyland days were in-between the rain days, lucky you. If you saw a group sporting Saskatchewan Riders jerseys that was us.

Feathers, nothing wrong with being 18. Respectable attire, proper conduct and a fondness for Disneyland is all we need and we are all good to go.

I would totally be down for something like this next year. I just got back from my Disneyland trip yesterday and had a great time.

I could probably make the dates work.

pxlbarrel, sound like this could work out just fine for you. Would be great to see you there.

DnA2010, I was at Disneyland the entire time you were there, I could have squeezed you in I'm sure. Would have been nice to meet if nothing else. Your Disneyland days were in-between the rain days, lucky you. If you saw a group sporting Saskatchewan Riders jerseys that was us.

Feathers, nothing wrong with being 18. Respectable attire, proper conduct and a fondness for Disneyland is all we need and we are all good to go.

Would have been fab to meet up! Somehow I missed this, drat!

I am busy planning a previously scheduled 1st trip to WDW and then I am going to do a TR so stay tunned! You can read my summary in the DL pages though :wizard:

Our friday was VERY wet, but we still had a great time! I couldn't believe the rain in the evening and we were very sad that F! and Fireworks were cancelled as it was our only opportunity to see them :sad2: however we still had fun! :wizard:

Presidents' Day Monday February 20th 2012 is the tentative date. We feel that will be the busiest day at the parks during that week so might be time well spent at Club 33. Any input is appreciated. Please do not make any travel plans at this time as we must make certain Club 33 will be able to accommodate us once we know how many of us will attend.

Presidents' Day Monday February 20th 2012 is the tentative date. We feel that will be the busiest day at the parks during that week so might be time well spent at Club 33. Any input is appreciated. Please do not make any travel plans at this time as we must make certain Club 33 will be able to accommodate us once we know how many of us will attend.

That's a perfect date for us!! We noticed that a lot of museums and stuff close on Mondays in Los Angeles so going to DL on the Monday should solve that problem. LOL If you're counting, there's 2 of us who would definitely come.

Thank you, yes I am counting, that will help a lot if those that plan to attend inform me if possible. Unfortunately I will have to estimate the number of guests far in advance and the possibility of accommodating more than the estimated number is very slim.

That's a perfect date for us!! We noticed that a lot of museums and stuff close on Mondays in Los Angeles so going to DL on the Monday should solve that problem. LOL If you're counting, there's 2 of us who would definitely come.

OK Time to get an approximate head count. If you are truly planning to attend the Club 33 day Feb. 20th 2012 please let me know. Surprisingly very few so far.

I ready wish I can dine at Club 33 at least once in my life. We are going to DLR Aug 16-20 this year. If you guys have any plan for one of those day, please count me in!! :)

2 of here will definitely go. On the Magic now with horrible wifi so you know we're committed if we're posting. Lol

OK Time to get an approximate head count. If you are truly planning to attend the Club 33 day Feb. 20th 2012 please let me know. Surprisingly very few so far.

Definitely count 2 more in. Dh and I would love this opportunity to finally dine there!!!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter