Canadian Candy?

Too bad that Timbits would get stale.

If you didn't want to shell out money for maple creams or maple candy, there is always a box of Dare Maple Cookies. Apparently, Fugie-O's aren't available outside of Canada either.

And a favourite of mine is Hickory Sticks.

I think, though, that others' suggestion of Smarties is best. Inexpensive and easy to share.

Thanks everyone!

I did find some maple leaf shaped maple candy at the farmers market (it's not really a Western Canadian thing). and I bought many small packs of smarties for the kids... should not be a problem from the plane to the air conditioned house, to the cruise terminal and into our room.. (will carry them on)

We are also going to bring a number of boxes of vanilla/chocolate girl guide cookies to give to the counsellors in the kids clubs, our room steward, the concierge person/s, the waiters, etc... (I have about a case worth here still) :)

I had no idea Smarties aren't avail in the US! Easy to take without melting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter