Canadian Buffoon's Disney With a Teen Vacation - 08/13 - The Wrap

Exactly! I only have one neighbor who could see and they would have to be looking out a specific window and all they would see is my butt getting in. Other than that my jacuzzi is sheltered by plants and a wall. The first night it was ready to go I even went in the pool just to say I did!

See, that's how it's done. LOL! It's my backyard, and I'll do what I want. Better be a knocking before entering. HHAHAHAHA!

I say we all have muck-a-thon while he's away. I mean amok-a-thon...er, nevermind, either works.

I'm voting for muck-a-thon... with photos as proof.

Those darned tail thingies keep showing up in my FB feed. Lame for here, never gets cold enough to need them.

:laughing:

Did I mention that unless I am swimming for exercise, I don't bother with a suit? Where are your cameras now?????

Alison, it's a California thing. I never did either there growing up unless friends were over. It's just how we did it. I mean even now, the jacuzzi is just a giant bathtub, but with no soap.

<whimper>

How about you buy me the mermaid suit and a ticket to fly to Winnipeg and I'll use your pool?

Yeah, I go naked in the hot tub when I'm dog sitting. They kind of live outside the city though so no really close neighbors. One day I'd like to get a hot tub. Not sure if we'd put in on the deck or somewhere on the lawn. Unfortunately our neighbors are super close so not sure I could go naked.

::yes::

But all I keep thinking is
I have a pool and you guys
can come over any time!

But then there is the rule when others are present and swimming suits are necessary. Carrie and Naked Jim are good examples. When house sitting it's OK. When it's your own house it's OK. When guests are present or you're at someone else's house. Suits required.

Too tired, and on my phone, for now, but I have a skinny dipping story for your snickers tomorrow....

Last edited:
How about you buy me the mermaid suit and a ticket to fly to Winnipeg and I'll use your pool?

I could buy you the suit... but apparently,
if you use the pool, you won't need it.

Yeah, I go naked in the hot tub when I'm dog sitting.

I am soooo enjoying this thread right now.

Not sure if we'd put in on the deck or somewhere on the lawn. Unfortunately our neighbors are super close so not sure I could go naked.

Sure, go ahead. We don't mind.

But then there is the rule when others are present and swimming suits are necessary. Carrie and Naked Jim are good examples. When house sitting it's OK. When it's your own house it's OK. When guests are present or you're at someone else's house. Suits required.

DON'T LISTEN TO HER!
SHE'S OBVIOUSLY DRUNK!!

Of course you don't need your suits.

I don't know about the rest of them, Ponzi, but no matter how many margaritas you guys make me drink next week I WILL REMAIN FULLY CLOTHED. (BTW- my limit is 1). We have a hot tub and as far as I know, nobody has ever gone in commando.

:crazy:

I don't know about the rest of them, Ponzi, but no matter how many margaritas you guys make me drink next week I WILL REMAIN FULLY CLOTHED.

What???

Well... there go my plans for that weekend.

:rolleyes1

(BTW- my limit is 1).

Not to worry. Lu will drink enough for all of us.
(BTW.... pretty much, mine too.)

We have a hot tub and as far as I know, nobody has ever gone in commando.

Don't you think it's time you change this barbaric practice?

If we shared a room I would be naked for showers! I like to walk around naked afterwards to dry off!

We went to Oktoberfest with friends on Saturday. Had some schnitzel and dumplings, fresh cut fries and a great dobosh torte and custard. DH had four different beers. I had pop. I bought a really cute dress and a long sleeve Cleveland shirt. So we spent way too much money, therefore, definately no Disney for me. Heck, we may not even have cable and internet for awhile!

So we don't find out your surprises until you get back?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Totally random, but thought you'd enjoy it :bitelip:

If we shared a room I would be naked for showers! I like to walk around naked afterwards to dry off!

Hello!!

We went to Oktoberfest with friends on Saturday. Had some schnitzel and dumplings, fresh cut fries and a great dobosh torte and custard. DH had four different beers. I had pop. I bought a really cute dress and a long sleeve Cleveland shirt. So we spent way too much money, therefore, definately no Disney for me. Heck, we may not even have cable and internet for awhile!

:laughing:

Dinner sounds great though. Never heard of dobosh torte.
Of course I Googled it. Sounds decadent.

I like decadent.

So we don't find out your surprises until you get back?

Yes.

Some of them aren't that big, though...
Like... ummm.....

The hotel I booked in Edmonton.
Or the fact that we're going to Edmonton.

There. Happy? Two for one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter