• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian Boards are Excellent!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, when I started on these boards there was a London DISmeet, then in April we meet at Yorkdale RFC, last weekend was Toronto Island meet and July 29 is NF meet. I read that Ottawa is considering a meet as well.

I haven't read of others meeting the way we Canadians pull together! I think the Canadian Board rocks!

HUUUUMMMM ~ could have been a nice place to hold the Olympics, maybe next time!

Dear SandraC and all others,

Canadian Boards, what do you mean? There are others? Well smack me with a beaver tail!!!:rolleyes:
Frankly, I kinda figured that by now, we had our own country. I always thought of us as Disadians!!! LOL!
SandraC, I was real disappointed not to see you on the Island. I was really looking forward to meeting you. I wanted to hear all your great ideas for saving money .

Oh, I get it! Not showing up was one of those ideas!! I will have to keep this in mind!
Maybe we can meet over a water fountain or something, sometime in the not to distant future?
Linda Bignell in Brampton

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter