Canadian at PAR "Tickets from CAA"

steveemblem

Earning My Ears
CAA has has a new Canadian Promotion for Orlando.

UNIVERSAL Orlando
3 Day Pass ..........................................$71.00USD Adult
..........................................$62.00USD Child

Unlimited admission to Universal Studios and Island of Adventure for 3 days.
No expiration date. Unsued days never expire. CityWalk admission is included on the first seven days of the visit.

This gives us Canadians a real break as I have not seen these prices so low. I call our local CAA at AMA (Alberta Motor ***), confirmed these prices as still valid, have to be CAA member to avail of this special.:smooth:

Hi Steveemblem and welcome to the DIS! Thanks for the heads up - everyone likes to hear about any special promos. If you're wondering about the asterisks in your post, I think our filtering software wanted you to spell out "association" in full. LOL :D

Thats pretty much the same special they have offered for a while. I got my Universal passes, 3 days for $105CDN, i think with the exchange rate that is about the same price Thanks for the reminder and welcome to the board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter