Can you split a meal at Marrakesh?

Clay&Matt'sMom

Earning My Ears
I was looking at the Royal Feast and it looks good, but also looks like too much food for me. Will they let me split this meal with my DH?

What are your opinions of this restaurant?

Thanks,
Kim

I have no idea about the Royal Feast, but we ate at Marrakesh in Oct. and really enjoyed it. My husband is super picky, and I can't believe i got him to eat there, much less enjoy it! He got baked chicken, which was so tender he touched the bone and the meat fell off. He really liked it. I got chicken cous-cous which was really great as well. The nicest thing about this restaurant is that it's off the beaten path, so it's much quieter than other restaurants...at least until the show starts. Then be prepared for some belly-dancing!! :)

I believe you can split meals anywhere for a fee. However, I dont really think that any of the meals at marrakesh are big enough to split.

The only place that advertises a fee for sharing is Shula's at the Dolphin. They say that the fee is $8 to share.

We've shared just about everywhere else, most recently at Flying Fish on Friday and Citrico's on Saturday- and neither one charged us to share.

I will say that you split the entree yourself at FF, but Citrico's did it in the kitchen for us. They were lovely!!

HTH.....

DD-13 and I have split a meal here. We had an appetizer, entree and dessert. It was plenty of food for both of us.

We ate at Marrakesh last year and both DH and I ordered the Royal Feast; knowing that it would be generous servings, we didnt order a seperate meal for DD. We all ate to our content and had a hearty 'snack' for us all later on in the evening.

It was a delicous meal.

DH and I had dinner at the Marrakesh in October--we loved the decor and belly dancing, and the service was friendly and attentive, but we thought the food was very bland.

I just had the vegetarian lunch platter at the Morocco walk-up cafe a couple of weeks ago. The people behind the counter were surprisingly unfriendly and the food was just OK--all cold salads/dips, no hot food.

It is at the Morocco Pavilion in the Epcot World Showcase. The restaurant is in the back of the pavilion past the bazaar. Last time we were there we saved money by each ordering an appetizer and split a huge platter of couscous (without veggies or meat). The Moroccan Sunrise (non alcoholic) drink is excellent. We have been known to down three each since they are relatively small.

Maybe we'll see you there next week!! :hourglass

stacy6552 said:
I believe you can split meals anywhere for a fee. However, I dont really think that any of the meals at marrakesh are big enough to split.

Only Shulas charges to split, we split every single meal at Disney without a problem or charge. I think the meals are HUGE at Marrakesh, and we could have easily split a feast - so much food! It's one of my fave places to dine, I hope you enjoy it!

Wow, thanks everybody for the responses. We've never tried this place and want something different. I think DH and I will probably split the Royal Feast. Neither one of us are big eaters.

I can't wait to try it!!!!

Kim

You have to try the mint tea. So refreshing. They also have the best mint choc. chip ice cream, or at least I remember it being really, really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter