Can you play a musical instrument?

I play piano, occasionally. When I was in high school and college I played oboe in the symphonic bands and alto and tenor saxophone in the jazz and marching bands. I also played guitar through college, but I am so out of practice now that it kills my fingers. .

I made a point of having my children play some kind of instrument. All 3 can play piano, including Christian(!) DD21 also plays oboe and DS28 plays & writes for piano and guitar.

I've thought about picking up a mountain dulcimer (I have one) and joining a blue grass group. My 80yo mother place hammered dulcimer, which is a much harder instrument. She started playing when she was 62, so if she can do it, I'm sure I can do it, too

My main instrument is the trumpet but I also play clarinet and flute. DH's main instrument is violin and he also plays piano bass guitar and the mandolin. We both have honours degrees in music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter