Can you make early reservations?

mmmsarah3

Mouseketeer
Can you make early reservations for your after ceremony dinner? Or Do I have to wait for the 180 day mark?

I think they are made through DFTW with your planner, so that it goes towards your minimum. And, someone else mentioned that they can pull more strings and get faster responses. If I am wrong, hopefully someone will corect me.
Maggie

If you are an escape then you have to wait for the 180 day mark unless you are reserving a private room like the Napa at California Grill. Also, depending on your planner, they may or may not be willing to help make dinner arrangements. Technically they don't have to so if they do they are going above and beyond.

For our rehearsal dinner, our WP told us we had to wait until the 180 day mark to book (although we were already able to book bc we were passed that). We're doing a wishes wedding.

We had to wait for the 180 day mark to make dinner ressies for after our ceremony. My coordinator offered to make them for me, but the 180 day mark was on a saturday so I had to make them. But I was concerned (I had a not so helpful CM) so she went into the system and just double checked everything for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter