Can YOU help me with my secret project?

GraceSummers123

Earning My Ears
Hi there!
This is probably the longest shot in the universe, but I thought I would give it a go. I am doing a baby shower gift for my friend where I am collecting photos around the world of notes in front of attractions in their location.

I was wondering if there was someone in Disneyland who would mind hand-writing this note and taking a photo of it near Walt and Mickey's statue with the castle in the background as well?

The note message is:
"Baby boy,
You are Charlotte's entire world.
She wants to give you the world, so here's a piece of...
Disneyland, California (USA).".

I would love it as well if it is also possible for one to be taken in California Adventure (with Mickey's Fun Wheel in the background) if someone is heading there as well :blush:

What's your timeline for the project? We would be happy to help, but won't be there until August.

I'd LOVE to help but I'm not going until September (and it looks like you have other volunteers going much sooner)!

I’ll be back at DL on July 21. I’m happy to help if it’s still needed then. Simply shoot me a message.

First of all, thank you for all your amazing responses 😊 I really do appreciate it. Unfortunately I had forgotten about the boards and so the time-frame is quite small - I am needing it in a few days and was hoping someone was in the park currently. But thank you all for your offers. I'm thankful regardless 💛

Try Facebook. :)
There is a page called Disneylanders and I often see folks posting things while they are at the parks. Another page is Disneyland annual pass holders. I hope this helps!

First of all, thank you for all your amazing responses 😊 I really do appreciate it. Unfortunately I had forgotten about the boards and so the time-frame is quite small - I am needing it in a few days and was hoping someone was in the park currently. But thank you all for your offers. I'm thankful regardless 💛
I might be there tomorrow. It depends what time my nieces get picked up. I’ll do it if I am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter