Can you FP+ the same attraction more than once?

You cannot duplicate FPs for the first 3. After that, you can choose whatever you like....... if it's available.

nope! wish you could. what i typically do when I want to ride a headliner more than once is arrive at rope drop. I ride standby and then use my FP+

Unlike paper FastPasses, your chance of getting a second FastPass+ for a headliner is pretty low.

In Hollywood Studios and Epcot you can only pick ONE of the best headliners to FastPass+. You have to use your other 2 FastPass+ on "Tier 2" rides/attractions.

If you are used to getting fastpasses to ride headliners multiple times a day (like we were), those days are over. :sad:

Last edited:

I didn't think you could do that anymore. It's a shame and the way they tier them makes no sense to me. I can understand things like Test Track and Soarin' being in the same tier, but they put Living with the Land in with them. Really?!? Oh, well. We'll do what we can. Thankfully we're DVC and go often so if we can't do something we want, we'll do it next trip.

I didn't think you could do that anymore. It's a shame and the way they tier them makes no sense to me. I can understand things like Test Track and Soarin' being in the same tier, but they put Living with the Land in with them. Really?!? Oh, well. We'll do what we can. Thankfully we're DVC and go often so if we can't do something we want, we'll do it next trip.

The whole thing makes more sense if you think of it as rationing instead of tiering. They just don't have enough capacity to let everyone choose both Soarin and TT. And they have to put something else in that category.

Yea I really dislike that they put Living with the Land and The Great Movie Ride as tier ones. Always picked those as tier two. Now HS and Epcot just have throwaway choices as tier 2 options.

Since it is a high-capacity attraction, LWtL enables Disney to say that Tier 1 attractions are always available. GMR and BATB serve similar purposes at DHS.

When FastPass+ gives you Giant Lemons....
I'm alright with the lemons ...
As long as they also provide me with some water and a lot of sugar. Otherwise, the lemonade is going to suck!

If you are doing the same park more than one day on your trip, you can use a FP+ for the same attraction twice. But you might be called selfish...;) I know I was. But I just say, plan what works for you and enjoy it!party:

One day I got TSMM as one of my first 3 FP's and then got it again as a 4th FP,was that like a 1 in a 1000 chance of happening,because there's been no shot to ever do that again.

Since it is a high-capacity attraction, LWtL enables Disney to say that Tier 1 attractions are always available. GMR and BATB serve similar purposes at DHS.

So it's like the giant bowl of fried rice at a Chinese buffet?

They also have to put something in the Tier 1 category that families with children under 40" tall can ride since both Soarin' and TT are 40" rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!