can you do each park in one day??

You could definitely do a park in a day! We went in June and it was pretty crowded, but we still finished everything at IOA around 4:00. And that included shopping and a character lunch (which is very fun bytheway). Your kids would probably love the themeing there and the Dr. Suess ride is great. They'd also like Spiderman and there is a mini coaster that they would probably enjoy. Oh, and the raft ride. But they may not be to keen on the coasters, ripsaw falls, or Dr. Doom's fearfall. There are lots of things they would enjoy at US. Like the Men in Black ride and Back to the Future. I would say if I was taking younger kids I'd probably go to US. But you could always buy a hopper pass and do the best of both parks! That's the way I would go. Well, enjoy!

"The magic is as wide
as a smile and as
narrow as a wink, loud
as laughter and quiet
as a tear, tall as a tale
and deep as emotion.
So strong, it can lift the
spirit. So gentle, it can
touch the heart. It is the
magic that begins the
happily ever after."
THAT is Disney! ;-)

Hmmm. Hard one.

Well, I will just give you the opinions of my kids.
My DD age 9 prefers USF. She is more cautious and loves all the "Studio stuff".
My DS age 7 leans toward IOA. He is a WILDMAN.

DH and myself can't make up our minds!!!

Sorry I cant be of more help, perhaps some USO vets will post!!

Valarie

scoob.gif

I would base my choice of the parks on the kid's preferences.

I personally find that USF has more more younger children under the age of 6, and for older children who are not as thrill ride oriented. IOA is an incredible park whether you ride or not but is somewhat limited for small children.

Either way you will not be disappointed.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

We just got back from US and IOA and completed them in 2 days! With lots of time to spare! If you stay at the Portofino or Hard Rock you get front of the line access on all rides! Which is a real cool feature, but they were both pretty dead compared coming straight from Disney! We didn't even have to use our Portofino badge on some of the rides because they had no one in line really!

Me and my brother did both parks pretty much before noon in one day.We stayed at The Portofino so we used our front of the line privlages.We were at IOA from 7 to 9 am,we rode just about everything.Then we went to USF till about 11.There we rode everything except for Earthquake.After that we headed back to IOA To make sure we hit the coasters and Spidey before our front of the line acsess ended at 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter