Can you change a reservation after it is paid in full ...

2timer

Mouseketeer
if codes come out???? We are going the end of May and our total amount is due April 7th. Will they change them if we can get a better deal??? Without a penalty??

Yes. You can apply a code whether your reservation is paid in full or not. If it is paid in full they will give you a credit on your account with them which you could them use for all meals, suveniers, passes, etc... It just like charging on your room key except you won't have a bill at the end. The other option would be that they would create an entirely new reservation for you and just cancel your original reservation and refund the money to you or your credit card for the ressie that is already paid for, you won't incure any penalties unless you wait to cancel until 6 days before your arrival. Good luck on getting a code.

Tina

I made my reservation finally last night for a trip in July. I was told if I change my reservation there would be a $50 change + a $10 service fee, unless I change to a more expensive package. Is that after I paid my deposit (due march 26) or only after I have paid in full (45 days before?)
Thank you.

Is that after I paid my deposit (due march 26) or only after I have paid in full (45 days before?)
Thank you.

For a change made 44 days or less prior to arrival or that results in a rate change, there is a change fee of $50 per Package plus any change fees assessed by the hotels or other suppliers.
I hope this helps. :flower:

:hourglass 47 days till our trip!!!!!!

The change fee vs/ cancel and make new reservation fee will vary, on how knowledgeable the CM is. I have been told I cannot change, and that I have to cancel for the $100 fee, and start over, by 2 different CMs. I have also been told I can change for the $60. It all depends who you get.

I read that the CM make their commission on new reservations, so many are going to tell you that you have to cancel the old, so that they get credit for a new reservation, IMO

It just totally burns me up, the different answers you will get from the CMs. My experiences lately are more to the negative side, when dealing with the agents. I haven't come across too many that are knowledgable, or even polite. We have been going to Disney for the past 12 years, and have never encountered so much wrong info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter