Can you buy a week long parking pass for T&TC?

HeatherPage

<font color=darkcoral>Proud mommy, wife and WDW fa
I know this is probably very impatient of me, but we'll be staying offsite our next upcoming trip and rather than have to stop and pay at the MK, etc. gate every day can I just get a week parking pass (paying for it of course) that way I can just (semi-fly) through the gate each day?

Sorry if this is actually a transportation issue, I'll move it to that board if no responses.

Thanks in advance!

No, you cannot do this. You will need to pay daily for each day.

Nope -- you can't. You'll have to pay each day. (And even if you didn't, you'd still be stuck waiting in the same line to go through the toll gate.)

:earsboy:

Sounds to me like something that deserves some thought on the part of Disney World management.

Similar to Florida's - what is it - SunPass? system? Or New York's EZ Pass. Just get a little bar code reader, pre-pay your parking, and have two or three lanes dedicated to the parking scanner. Could also work for Resort IDs, so you don't have to flash the parking permit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter