Can you book more than 1 room with PIN offer?

Lilylogan

Mouseketeer
I know I did this years ago- say a family gets a PIN they would let you book up to 2 or 3 rooms as long as all the people were traveling together. Is that still the case?

mmsportsmom

Earning My Ears
Glad to hear this! My 23 yo DS got a pin code in the mail today. He no longer lives at our address and wont be traveling with us in May but I am hoping we can use the pin code for 3 rooms already booked for May. I called tonight but couldnt wait long enough. I will call in the am!

• KIDS FREE DINING Offer This Summer at Walt Disney World Resort!
    Book through February 26, 2020 for arrivals most nights May 25 through August 28, 2020.
    Click Here for Details

• Bjkandma

DIS Veteran
    Please reply back, if you were able to use the code. I thought codes were non transferable. Thank you.

merdie

Mouseketeer
    My friend (TA) was able to book a room for my family and my parents today with the pin my husband received.

mmsportsmom

Earning My Ears
    I was able to use the pin that was addressed to my son. I called and said i wanted to see if a pin could be applied to my reservation. I gave the CM my reservation number, name and phone number, then the pin. Saved 25% on king room at CBR. I think we are considered 1 family. I asked about two other rooms I have booked for family but unfortunately they are in preferred rooms since that is what was available when I booked and the CM said it did not apply to preferred rooms. She said if they switched to king or pirate rooms it could be applied. They want two queen beds so I will wait and watch for more discounts hopefully coming in January.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS