• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we pay the difference between a QS and a TS??

firsttripjan2011

Earning My Ears
Because we are doing Hoop De Do... we are short one TS while we are away. I did ADR for all our nights, but would now like to do one more TS. Can I use a CS credit and pay the difference???

No, the plan does not allow for changes like that. Sometimes depending on the crowds you can downgrade a credit.

Your best bet would probably be to figure out which would be the cheapest TS meal you've planned and pay OOP for that one. I've been contemplating doing Hoop De Doo...I may cancel one of my ADR's and try to get that instead. We'll see!! Enjoy your trip!

No, you can't pay the difference. You can use either credits or another method to pay for a single meal. You can't split the two. There is also no way to use CS credits to pay for a TS meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter