Can someone tell me what restuarants are on the Quick and Casual Lunch/Dinner cards

loribell

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW this June with 7-9 adults )not sure about 2 yet) and 2 children and would like to use these. I know Beaches and Cream & Pepper Market are on them but not sure about anywhere else. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Lori

Hi!

I think if you go to the www.mousesavers.com website you click on the WDW information.

Click on "meals, snacks, and drinks"

Click on the underlined "connections" It will take you to connections information. Then click on the other underlined "connections" again and it will have info on the price of tickets and different restaurants that accept the vouchers, how much they cost etc etc

Hope this helps:p

Thanks for the reply purrrrfecta. I checked the connections site again but it lists 3 restuarants that I can find and says many others are participating. I thought I had read from a post on here that the back of the card actually states where it can be used. If anyone still has a card on them could you please let me know what it says? Thanks for the help.

Lori

loribell -

I think I know where you might have misunderstood Purrrrfecta's directions. Try this link which should get you directly to the info on mousesavers that you want:

http://www.mousesavers.com/connections.html

Scroll down to the info you want - there are 3 different kind of vouchers available.

I just ordered some Quick & Casuals, as soon as they come in I will check. But in the meantime go to Mary W's--Mousesavers site...She's the best!

I really feel dumb now that I found it. I thought I had seen it there before but couldn't find it. Oh well. Thanks again for the help. You guys are the best.

Lori

Loribell, basically just about every counter service restaurant was included in the quick and casual meal vouchers. As I posted in another reply, we even shared meals (at Pepper Market, for example) and everything worked out really well.

Since you aren't going until June, I'd wait before giving Connections a try. From what I've read here, the WDW meal vouchers expire in May - so wait until you hear that the expiration date has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter