Can someone explain what no park reservations means for park hopping?

japanese maple

Mouseketeer
In the past, you needed to go to your reserved park first before you could hop after 2pm.

Now you can go to any park and then hop after 2pm? Example being staying at Epcot resorts, can walk in to get breakfast or lunch without a reservation and then hop to MK after 2pm without a reservation. Is that right?

here was some information i was reading about the current 2pm rule, not sure its helpful to your question, but states something about a "1:47 actual time" ...

source was a link on "allears.net"

edit: i'm unable to post the acutal link to the article, so i didn't really add value, but it was a quick google away.

In the past, you needed to go to your reserved park first before you could hop after 2pm.

Now you can go to any park and then hop after 2pm? Example being staying at Epcot resorts, can walk in to get breakfast or lunch without a reservation and then hop to MK after 2pm without a reservation. Is that right?
I'm glad I'm not the only one confused. I should know better and understand after a million trips but this latest announcement plus the Bonus whatever (AP) makes me scratch my head.

But Annual Passholders won't be able to enter MK on Saturdays and Sundays after 2pm unless they have a park reservation for MK that day?

But Annual Passholders won't be able to enter MK on Saturdays and Sundays after 2pm unless they have a park reservation for MK that day?
Correct, that is the current rule. As others have said…much can change between now and January 9th when regular date-based tickets won’t need park reservations.

I'm so happy that I made the decision to have a visit to WDW something I once did and no longer will. I know my little boycott means nothing to Disney or anyone else for that matter. But I always went there to escape stress and massive planning, they no longer offer that particular attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter