Can silver plan for 2 get dinner for 4?

sistertrip

DIS Veteran
I tried searching but didn't see this specific question. We're thinking of getting the silver plan for one room (with two people in it). Can we go to a restaurant and get dinner for four using our wishes??

Thanks!!

I don't see why not... you can sue your wishes any way you please, just let your server know that you'd like to use 4 wishes for the meal. But, just to be safe, I'd check with Guest Services when you check in.

Sounds like you should have no problem-your wishes will run out sooner is all.

I am a Disney server and yes, you can use as many of your wishes as you want at any given meal. For example, let's say you get a total of 20 wishes with your package at check in. On the first night, you could take yourself and 19 friends to dinner using all wishes with no problem. Of course then you wouldn't have any more for the rest of the trip. Does that make sense?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter