Can I watch the NYE fireworks right outside MK

This is me just speculating but it had to be something else.
I live stream for a living and know a couple of other disney live streamers, the night in question one of them was live streaming at the contemporary and was approached by security and told, very rudely, to stop and actually delete the video. Something that doesn't really happen as there are no disney rules saying you can't record our live stream while on vacation.
Could've been someone very, very important was there and needed additional security?
Odd. Curious. So many questions. How would they know someone live streaming vs just taking photos or videos? How do they force you to do delete stuff? Do they physically take the camera to delete? Force you to show them as you do it? What about the hundreds of others taking photos or videos there that night? Did they also have to stop photographing and delete theirs?

Last edited:
Odd. Curious. So many questions. How would they know someone live streaming vs Judy taking photos or videos? How do they force you to do delete stuff? Do they physically take the camera to delete? Force you to show them as you do it? What about the hundreds of others taking photos or videos there that night? Did they also have to stop photographing and delete theirs?
I'm not sure but for this particular streamer (actually it was 2 streamers they were trying to get multi angle videos) they were asked to stop filming and then asked to delete the videos in front of security. Very, very strange. We have had the rogue disney security ask for us to stop recording while at the parks but after asking why they basically just walk away, but in this situation it went all the way to where security was very stern and rude about stopping right away

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter