can i use magical express

melsmom303

Mouseketeer
im not sure because we are staying at the mco airport hyatt hotel in the airport the nite before we come do you have to be flying in the day you check in . :sad2:

I would say that you CAN use it.

For most of us who have used it in the last week...they didn't know when we were coming anyway. We just showed up at the counter. You should have no problem doing the same...as long as it is during the day.

Have fun

Cont...

Just walk down to the 1st floor on the A side with your luggage....and you can't miss the counter.

I DON'T believe that you are eligable to use DME since you are technically staying "offsite" the day you arrive. With DME, your bags go straight to your Disney resort upon arrival. Since you're staying at a hotel near the airport, your bags need to go with you to that hotel.

You may be eligable to use it on your return flight as long as you're flying domestically and using one of the affiliated airlines.

Hope this helps.

I would double check with Disney. You may be able to just not use the special tags for your bags. Then you might be able to take your bags, with you, to the bus and board in order to go to WDW. I don't know how strict they are going to be about the whole 'bringing your luggage with you on the bus' thing. I don't think I would just show up though. You are supposed to make a reservation and your name should be on their list.

I would call CRO and ask. My guess is that yes, you can use DME for your trip to the WDW resort. Your luggage won't go to WDW unless you have the luggage tags on them, so it should be a problem.

I've booked a AAA package for late July and we are flying in a day early and staying for one night by the airport due to the airfare. I asked that exact same question of my AAA agent and the answer that was also confirmed by her boss is- yes. We will get a free ride back to the airport the next morning from the hotel courtesy van and then we will catch ME to the BC. We will get our luggage tags in advance and will already have our luggage with us (obviously).

I called CRO or was it DME? I forget, I called a few times that's why. Anyways... They told me "no". If I understood her correctly, the luggage would be at the resort and I won't be, so they said it can't happen that way. And since I wasn't going to stay on Disney property the first night, I wouldn't be eligible.

I changed my flight to morning flight and now I don't have to stay at the Hyatt and can now use DME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter