Can I have guests

denjules

Earning My Ears
Hi

This trip we’re staying in Kidani and some of our uk friends are also in the Orlando area same time as us. Would there be any reason why they couldn't come visit us at our resort for a couple of hours one of the days - sit by the pool, look at the animal and have a meal with us ?

Do we just tell the concierge so they’ll be let in ? Do they have to pay parking ?

Thanks for your help

Parking fee is only for over night stays at the resorts. Have them provide your name and room number to the guard when they arrive at the gate, there should not be a problem letting them in.

I can’t remember, but they may not be allowed at the pool if they are not staying with you guys. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong. I can recall something about adding day guests to your reservation but I don’t remember if they have access to the pool or exactly how it works.

I can’t remember, but they may not be allowed at the pool if they are not staying with you guys. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong. I can recall something about adding day guests to your reservation but I don’t remember if they have access to the pool or exactly how it works.

I don't think there are "day guests" AFAIK. Usually what people do is if they don't have the maximum number of people on their reservation, they just add the guests' names to the reservation. For example you are a family of 6 staying in a 2 bedroom villa, and your aunt and uncle are going to visit for the day, you just add them to your reservation. they get magic bands and everything.

Book the ADR, if you do a TS, under their name and they can use that to get in and park. AKV pools are now allowed in the pool hopping so I don't know if that helps as far as having guests go.

Day guests are added to your room occupancy. If you don't have any available space In your villa, you cannot add them as a day guest.

We just added two of my son's friends to our villa at OKW last night to spend the night, swim and go to the park with him today. The three of them are heading back to Miami later today. They were issued wrist bands to be able to open the villa door, but that us all they can do with them.

Tonight it will just be the two of us before we head home tomorrow. The three young adults were in Orlando for a conference and to accept awards from the organization sponsoring the conference for their projects.

Your UK friends can visit you at the resort and dine with you, but not swim unless you can add them to your reservation.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter