Can I buy pizza with CS credits?

Stellapedia

Mouseketeer
We normally go deluxe dining, because we do. This time around we booked less than a week in advance (but only for a three day weekend) and couldn't get enough ADRs to justify going deluxe. I was able to get three good reservations (at three of my favs) so we've got the TS meals covered. The CS meals, well... we're not huge on the CS offerings, plus we don't really want to spend too much time in the parks (yeah, we're planning on spending most of the time hanging in the hotel pool and only go into the parks at night). We're at POFQ and I've had the pizza from the food court before and enjoyed it (the one that you order with room service). I know i can go pick it up, but if I buy it in the food court can I use CS credits or do I need to use TS or pay cash?

It is my understanding that if you pick up the pizza at the food court, then it will be 2 CS credits for a large pizza, 2 beverages and 2 desserts. If it is delivered to your room, then it will be 2 TS credits.

Rather than use two CS credits why don't you just order pizza from Domino's or another off site location? We have done the 5-5-5 deal (or 7-7-7 whatever it is now) several times while staying on property. They will deliver right to the lobby of the hotel (we have done this at CSR, and POR). Can't beat the price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter