Can anyone tell me why........

mrs-mac

Ben & Jerrys addict
I've been on Weight Watchers at home diet for just over 2wks and havent lost a single pound :sad2:

I've been very good and havent cheated but nothing!!! I've only got 7lb to lose :furious:

I dont know for sure but I think its very very hard to shift the last few pounds (what would I give to be on the last few pounds lol)

keep at it you may only drop a lb a fortnight but its still going

As Anna said, when you haven't got much to lose, it can often take a while to come off (I also wish I was on the last few pounds).

I have said this before to others so at the risk of sounding like a broken record, maybe you're not eating enough - or not the right balance of food. Have you started exercising? If so, this can stop you from losing weight as fat is turned to muscle, which weighs more.

Keep at it - it's hard to keep motivated when you're not seeing results but please persist and I'm sure, if you're doing everything right, you'll see some results :goodvibes

Mrs-Mac, I know this may seem a daft question but are you eating enough?

This happened to me when I started with WW and because I wanted to lose weight quickly I did not eat all of the points per day that I should have.

Have you been tracking everything you have been eating?

If you want to talk about it further pm :goodvibes

Hi Mrs Mac - I clerked at WW meetings for about 8 years and all the advice you have been given above is right. I think our leader would have adivsed you to increase your exercise and let her look at your tracker. Doing it at home are you able to let someone at WW look at it for you. And for some people it does take 1 - 2 weeks for the results to show so don't give up - you'll get there.
Jan

You also need to talk to your leader.

I don't have much to lose, but if I stick to WW, I normally lose 1 lb or 2 each week (unless I am a little bit naughty - oops!!).

I agree though, you have to make sure you eat all your points.

Or try the No Count WW diet where you can eat as much as you like of the certain foods that are on a list.

Best person to speak to though is your leader as she can see how tall etc you are, and takes your age into consideration and can recommend the best plan for you.

I think it's strange that you have been doing this for 2 weeks and not lost any weight yet.
I am not critisising you though, just trying to work out why it's not working.

Best of luck with it though.
Stick with it, as it does work.

Thanks guys for all your advice. I'm tracking my points on my WW calculator, l'm having 20 points a day. I dont have a leader as i'm doing it on my own at home, as l've got all the books etc.

I guess i'll just keep on trying :rolleyes1

If you still dont lose weight after a couple of weeks maybe its not the diet for you?? :confused3 Different diets suit different people!

mrs-mac said:
Thanks guys for all your advice. I'm tracking my points on my WW calculator, l'm having 20 points a day. I dont have a leader as i'm doing it on my own at home, as l've got all the books etc.

I guess i'll just keep on trying :rolleyes1
Hi :wave2:
i'm also on ww and on 21 points a day. just keep going you will get there and as said before make sure you do eat all your points! :stir:

Hi again Mrs Mac - just had another thought. I see that you are doing points. Please don't think I being rude but are lots of your points spent on sugary things and bread. When our leader looked at trackers she would always advise to cut these right down (along with alcohol) and to drink plenty of water/exercise. It's not always the quantity its sometimes the content. Also I found looking at the WW website helpful particularly looking at the disboards. Keep on going you'll get there.
Jan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter