Can anyone tell me about the I-Scream sundae at Burrbank Treats in DCA?

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
I was looking at different menus for the resort, and came across this one that made me drool, here is the description:

I-Scream Sundae
Two scoops of chocolate and one scoop of chocolate-chip ice
cream, topped with hot fudge, brownie strips, hot caramel,
whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a cherry,
served in a Tower-Sized Souvenir Mug

Can anyone tell me if it's good, and does anyone have a pic of the souvenier mug it comes in, and will they give you a clean mug to take home and put it in a bowl or something, or does it actually come in a mug? I can actually rinse the mug out at a water fountain or something, but I was just curious.

Thanks,

Jules

I don't know the answer to your question, but I would like to know too. We were at DL for the 1st time in 2001. We got ice cream in some very cute "souvenir" plastic Mickey dishes at that same ice cream place. We still love our Mickey ice cream dishes - they bring back fond memories of our trip. We are headed back in DL in October and have been curious if they have the same dishes or something comparable!! The ice cream sounds delicious too.

PS - I believe they did give us clean dishes to take with us, if I remember correctly!

anne930 said:
I don't know the answer to your question, but I would like to know too. We were at DL for the 1st time in 2001. We got ice cream in some very cute "souvenir" plastic Mickey dishes at that same ice cream place. We still love our Mickey ice cream dishes - they bring back fond memories of our trip. We are headed back in DL in October and have been curious if they have the same dishes or something comparable!! The ice cream sounds delicious too.

PS - I believe they did give us clean dishes to take with us, if I remember correctly!

We got one a few years ago. It was a coffee type mug (taller than a cup of coffee) ad with a lid that would work in the car. We bought it mostly for the mug but the ice cream was delicious too. I think our mug was the Tower of Terror but not sure if they have changed this or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter