Can anyone else hear this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy, i'm so pumped about going back to WDW in Oct. my head feels like it's going to pop off.
I've just spent about an 1Hr trying to figure out how & if I can/should get some "Connections" vouchers, we can't buy them in Canada. So I'm trying to figure out how to go about it. I could get a mail box in the Niagara Falls, NY, have someone order for me etc. etc.etc.
smash.gif
-that's my brain being pounded on......but then I wonder if it's really worth all the hassle.
I got a quote from dreamsUnlimited it was the same as Disney's
You used them, do you get anything extra?

Wendy you suppose to be enjoy planning your vacation not get a headache over it. Take it easy and take it one day at a time. You have plenty of time to plan.

You don't want me to come bang your head for you do you??:p

No Cindy, it's probably better if I cause my own brain damage. Then you can't be charge for it or anything. LOL
But you're right, I'll take it easy & enjoy the planning.

Where's everyone today? Cindy I've been trying to find you, just to say hi.
wishydoo's never around any more:(
sharby has left us:(

& I couldn't get any picture to work today. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.:smooth:

Hi Wendy,

Last night my DD had gymnastics and when I got home my DH was on the computer so I wasn't going to kick him off.

Well you can find everyone else at the other place.:D

Thanks for asking Wendy.

My DD did very well. Unfortunately the other gym did not send anyone. So the girls teamed against each other, two classes total. It was all in fun. My DD is very strong on the bars, her best event. It was fun seeing them do their routines and seeing how far they have come along in a year. I don't think I could handle the competitive type of gym. They demand alot more hours of training and I can't and she can't give that now. But she does love it. Of course my dad is asking me how long she is going to keep doing it. I keep telling him it is my child and she will do it as long as she wants to. I haven't figured out what the big deal is yet.

So have you made reservations yet for your trip? I checked on mine to make sure I had a water view. She e-mailed me back that afternoon and told me we did. That was my only worry. I did got to WDW and saw that I could get reservations for $200 cheaper for the same time but I figure with the phone calls etc. it is worth the extra. Plus they do adjust the rate 45 days before you leave so it could go down.

I bet you and your DD are so excited. I know when we decided to go again we were very excited. And the closer it gets the more excited I will be.

I'm finding this one harder to plan for than last years.
With my SIL coming it's hard to plan around her, I can't make contact with her to get dates, times, flights....etc. (I don't know what I'm so concerned with she makes really good money on her job so I should just work it all out and send her a bill!) But she's not real good at replying to emails or phone calls....but she's also ALOT busier than I am.
She only likes to go on "all- inclusive" vacations so everything is paid for up front....that's why I need to figure in food (vouchers etc), transportation from MCO, flights, extra nights hotels....the list goes on.
With Dh all I had to worry about was how much money it was going to cost. I hope I get a commision out of this!
Glad Nicole did so well last weekend. I hear you on the "how long is she going to do this". I don't think men get it, kids like to try different stuff, so they might change their minds. Or they love it so much they want to do it forever. I wonder if it be different with a little boy & baseball or football huh???:rolleyes:

Hi Everyone! Hi Wendy, I'm around, but there are only so many hours in a day! LOL;)

Love this tune. Wish I had a trip to get psyched up for!

hey, btw Wendy, I bet you didn't know that I live in the Niagara Falls, NY area. :teeth:

Hi Lisa,

Wendy have you looked into the package where three meals are included? I am not sure which one that is but I would think you could add it to the FT package. I know for us it wouldn't be worth while to have our meals paid for. We would end up losing money. My DD is a very picky eater so I won't waste my money.

I would just plan the vacation. Do they live close to you? You could book everything and send her the bill. She may not want to deal with the details of things. That way you know you arrive at the same time or close to it if you are coming from different areas.

Lisa, you have me thinking of checking out Niagara Falls sometime. I did check out the website up there I am just not sure what to expect up there. I will have to look more in to it sometime. Maybe next summer I could convince my DH to take a drive there.

Lisa, I'm staying at your place!!!!!!! I'm leaveing my car in your driveway & you can take all four of us to the Airport.....Am I getting a little pushy now huh?
Really Niagara falls, huh? for some reason I thought you were somewhere warmer in the U.S., California, Arizona, New Mexico.
Your just around the corner from me. 3 1/2 hrs! Too bad there's a lake in the way or you'd be closer.
Cindy, make sure you stay on the Canadian Side, it's better:p -right Lisa? Then we can have a Dis meet.

Edited for sound- btw the songs not stuck, it just has a long intro.
<bgsound src="http://www.irevan.com/pam/chariot-of-fire.mid">

Well Wendy I had no problems with this page and I can see your timer.

The person who lives the furthest away is Sharby, out on the west coast. :( :) because she lives near the water.

I am not sure how far Niagara Falls is from here. I saw on the Canadian side there is a zoo or something I would like to go see. Now you are getting me thinking of maybe doing something next summer. I can't this summer, too much going on already. Brothers wedding, etc.

P.S. I may have some "good" news to tell you all soon.

<font face="comic sans ms" color="teal">Hello everyone!!! I have a band concert on tues. I hope that is goes well!!!!!!

Good Luck Mickey Mouse Kid at your concert. I remember playing in those when I was in school. Have lots of fun.:Pinkbounc

Hi, I better post something or we going to get moved or pg 30'ed.
Everyone have a good weekend?
Today, monday is a holiday for us in Canada. The weather was great so we had a BBQ yesterday & today. Lauren's running around in her bathing suit :eek: last week , it's 45F today 80F:rolleyes:
O well better than the snow!

Hi Everyone :wave:

Sounds like you had a nice BBQ yesterday Wendy. We have a holiday here on Monday. We will be going to a friends house to celebrate his twin sons birthday. What do you get 8 year old boys??

We are finally getting summer weather.:Pinkbounc It was in the kower 80's yesterday and suppose to get in the 80's again.

I may have to postpone my trip in December. DD is okay with it, haven't mentioned it to DH yet. He knows we have to go another time, I am just thinking of maybe waiting a year.

Mickey Mouse Kid good luck with your concert today. You must be counting down your last days of school.:)

Is that what the doctor said, or you just don't feel it's going to be managable?

I will be in the start of my eighth month or later and I remember things got to be very uncomfortable towards the end. I don't think they recommend you flying on a plane either. I just don't want my family having a lousy trip because of me having to rest a lot. I don't think it would be worth it taking any chances. I was thinking of changing it to when you were going. I would save over $600 going thru Disney not Dreams. Very tempting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter