Can anyone else hear this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait 'till school is out! The last day of school is Th. and that is a half a day(Next thurs.)

-cole

Come on guys...where's the sound!
I'll let one of you post it since I've been hogging it.
DD not out until June 21 either, guess that's us "Northern States"
again.

Wendy when did your DD start school? My DD started the day after Labor Day, September 3 or 5. I don't remember the exact day right now. But they always start that day.

Its been so long since I posted music I almost forgot.

<bgsound src=http://www.disneydreams.net/Sounds/toystory.mid>

The same as yours.
I was at SIL's this weekend, looks like we're going to do MNSSHP. now to find what dates there on. Someone else posted Oct 5 & 10, if that's so we'll be going on the 10th.

I am still waiting to hear about my MVMCP tickets. I wonder if I should order tickets for the 10th? I guess I will go check out WDW website and see what dates there are. I did see the 5th also.

Sorry Cindy, i didn't get an email notifacation that you responded,
the 5th is not going to work for us, I think. We are checking in on the 5th & I think I'll be crazy trying to do it the first night. But I'm not committed yet, so I'll keep you posted. (don't get anything just yet)
SIL now wants to go to Daytona Beach the first night, on the 4th and then drive back in the morning to WDW. So now I've got to juggle that one too:rolleyes:
Oh I like the music, at first I could guess it & then it came to me...You've got a Friend in me from Toy Story right?

Cool music! SCHOOL IS OUT!!! It is about 9 days 'till our 5'th WDW Vacation! I get so excited when I start thinking about the rides. The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride is going to be closed, MAN!

The music is from Toy Story. I am not sure what the named it though.
Gail & Joe, Welcome. I hope you were able to check out the other pages, we have lots of different music playing.

Mickey Mouse Kid did you change your Tag again? Didn't like what the Tag Fairies gave you. Glad that you are finished with school.

Wendy, I would check a map about Daytona Beach. I am not really sure how far it is to drive from Orlando. You don't want to spend your entire trip driving. We are going to get tickets for both nights. We are arriving on the 4th so it will give us something to do on the 5th. Plus I am going to make reservations for the Hoop Dee Due, my family loved that show.

I did, but I was going to start doing something, but I am not.
If you watch closly, I just now changed it, and i am always going to be changing it!

That is funny, my DD was just saying that saying last night. They must have been doing it at school yesterday. She wanted me to say it but I knew I would mess it up.

I have been asking people the question at school (I act weird during lunch/recess at school). People kept saying "I dunno".

Cindy- Your going to do it TWICE! Good for you! I think Daytona is only 2 hrs. away...We want to take the kids to the Atlanta, Dn- hasn't been in the Atlanta & Lauren has never seen any oceans before (We only have the Great Lakes in our back yard, not the Ocean like you;) )

MMKid- now don't be bugging the TF again. Do you really like the Pooh ride?or are you just joking . Just asking 'cuz Dn is 12, & never been to WDW so I just thought he wouldn't like that stuff (Pooh etc) when we go.

Gail & Joe:wave: , different music every page!

I received a e-mail reply from WDW regarding my MVMCP tickets. Hopefully they will swap them for the Halloween tickets. I am holding off ordering tickets until I hear from them. I don't want to be spending a lot of money if it is unnecessary.

I just made reservations for Hoop De Doo on the 8th for the 7:15 show. We went last year and had a great time. Have you been?

When I was 16 we stopped at Daytona on our way down. My father drove down so we got to stop there. It is a very nice place. I guess you kind of take advantage of living so close to the ocean. I like it further south then north. Virginia has a very nice beach.

My DD doesn't like Pooh anymore. Seems the kids at school don't like him either. I did make her have her picture taken with him when we saw him last year. (I love Pooh.)

<bgsound src=http://www.tripletsandus.com/disney/midi/super.mid>

mickey3.gif

Yeah, I like kiddy stuff, not just the scary rides.

I am not bugging the TFs! I am a Duct Tape Potrollee now!
<marquee>Hello! I have not been posting on this thread! Time to start!</marquee>

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!