Can "adults" choose from the children's menu

Liberty Belle

<font color=green>I was going to reply, but I see
when using the dining plan.

My 13 year old DS has ADHD and is hugging the spectrum (apparently the only thing that's keeping him from being diagnosed with mild Autism is the fact that he's very self-aware). He is an extremely picky eater. I see the children's menu (with their coveted chicken tenders) is for ages 9 and under, but is that only for "paying" guests? Can my 14 year old use his adult dining credit to order off the children's menu?

Anyone can order from the kids menu. When using a dining credit, they'll likely offer to make an "adult" portion of the kids' options.

Granted, it's a terrible value for a credit, so you might consider saving credits for a higher value and paying cash for his meals. Or reconsider the dining plan entirely.

Thank you so much! We're planning on a trip in the fall and hoping to get in on free dining. If not, we'll just pay oop for all our meals. Thank you!

Yes you can always ask for an adult version when at a Table Service restaurant... My husband is a super pickey eater and we had to literally modify every meal he ate by replacing veggies with fris and no "this or that" they are extremely accommodating.

when using the dining plan.

My 13 year old DS has ADHD and is hugging the spectrum (apparently the only thing that's keeping him from being diagnosed with mild Autism is the fact that he's very self-aware). He is an extremely picky eater. I see the children's menu (with their coveted chicken tenders) is for ages 9 and under, but is that only for "paying" guests? Can my 14 year old use his adult dining credit to order off the children's menu?
I know that we had the same issue my son is also 14 with ADHD and very picky. Is why we try to go places he will enjoy. I know the last 2 times we went to Corral Reef both times he didnt want steak or fish./ Which is what he likes, so both times the waiter has given him an adult size of mac and cheese. We are not going there this year but they have done this. Most places will accomodate all you have to do is ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!