Campground to MGM?

kmitchel

DIS Veteran
If I have a golf cart at the campgrounds, what is the fastest way to MGM/Hollywood Studios? Should I take the cart to the front of the campgrounds and catch a bus to MGM? Or does a bus just go to the transportation and ticket center where I would catch a different bus to MGM?

Would it be faster to take the boat to the monorail and then from the transportation and ticket center take a bus to MGM?

I wish the Seven seas lagoon would connect to the lake between Epcot and MGM!

Take GC to front and get on Disney's Hollywood Studios bus. :thumbsup2

First of all, lose the MGM.

I still call it that sometimes, but it is Hollywood Studios (HS) now.

There is a bus that goes direct from the Outpost (front) bus stop direct to HS. Wait times are the same as any other WDW resort transportation. They say approximately every 20 minutes. The bus will drop you off right at the HS entrance. FW buses also stop at Wilderness Lodge, so that adds a little time to the trip. I think that they stop there first on the return, pick up, and then head to the Fort. So, it is a direct trip on the way there, but a stop at Wilderness Lodge on the way back.

Driving might be a little faster, but you have to park and either wait for the tram or walk to the front.

The boat/monorail idea is a bad idea. Don't do that.

TCD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter