Camp of Disney RP Part 4

Henriette: "Maybe go on an attraction?"

Lucien: "I'll do what the group wants."

Jori: "Okay, which area of the park do you guys want to go to first? We're practically in the middle so any way is about the same, I believe."

MJ: "I vote Splash Mountain, if anyone wants to do that," she said.

Jori: "Okay, which area of the park do you guys want to go to first? We're practically in the middle so any way is about the same, I believe."

MJ: "I vote Splash Mountain, if anyone wants to do that," she said.

Henriette: "Well we've already done a lot of Tomorrowland and some of Fantasyland, so I say somewhere else in the patk."

Bellflower:It was now time for her to go It's a Small World.She got in the boat and the ride begun.

Eira:She was happy she was signed up .She decided to get a Mickey ice cream bar.

Hannah:She decided to go to Splash Mountain.

Alexander, Marian and Charles: They went through the ride and when it was over walked through the ride and into the Pirates shop.

JP: He walked off the ride with his arm around his best friend, Nat. "Well, Big Thunder was fun, eh?"

Natalie: It was slightly strange that Jason has his arm around her, but he was always very protective of her even if she was a kick butt secret agent spy thing, because she was a mere mortal. She didn't really mind it, which was even stranger, but she did feel uncomfortable with the stares from other people. "Yes, it was a fabulous ride. Not sure where I rank it with Soace Mountain though." She and Jason were doing all the thrill rides and ranking them.

Chao: She was having the time of her life with Andrew. She was currently laughing at his soaking wet state, having just gotten off Splash Mountain.

Andrew: He rolled his eyes at his girlfriend. "Yeah yeah, laugh it up fuzzball."

Chao: Chao pretended (and partially not so much) to be insulted. "Fuzzy? I'm not fuzzy!"

Andrew: "Tell that to your hair."

Chao: She panicked, thinking her hair was fluffy from the humidity, and started patting it down. "Fuzzy? I'm not fuzzy! Wait...my hair's flat and wet..." She figur we'd out his prank. "Andrew!"

Andrew: He was laughing at her. "Gotcha!"

Chao: She tried to regain her dignity. "You're an idiot." But one look at his begging big blue puppy dog eyes and she sighed. "But you're my idiot."

Andrew: "That I am. And you're my soldier girl," he said, kissing her very briefly.

Henriette: "Sounds great."

Lucien: He nodded decisively."Let's do it!"

Jori: "cool!"

They all went straight for Frontierland and got in line for Splash Mountain, since Jori and Dustin had already been on Big Thunder.

MJ: She watched people on the big drop excitedly.

Bellflower:She got on the ride and heard the familiar tune as she looked at the dancing and singing dolls.

Eira:She finished her ice cream.
Hannah:She got in line for Splash Mounatain and noticed a few others teens waiting in line and a cat she waved.

Bellflower:She got on the ride and heard the familiar tune as she looked at the dancing and singing dolls. Eira:She finished her ice cream. Hannah:She got in line for Splash Mounatain and noticed a few others teens waiting in line and a cat she waved.

MJ: she noticed a girl waving at them, so she waved back and smiled. She nudged Jori. "Do you know her?"

Jori: she looked at the girl MJ was waving at. "No," she shrugged, "maybe she's a new camper as well."

Bellflower:She got on the ride and heard the familiar tune as she looked at the dancing and singing dolls.

Eira:She finished her ice cream.
Hannah:She got in line for Splash Mounatain and noticed a few others teens waiting in line and a cat she waved.

OOC: Mary Jane and Henriette are currently humans btw.

Henriette: She waved hesitantly.

Lucien: He waved politely.

MJ: she noticed a girl waving at them, so she waved back and smiled. She nudged Jori. "Do you know her?"

Jori: she looked at the girl MJ was waving at. "No," she shrugged, "maybe she's a new camper as well."

Henriette: "I have no idea who she is."

Lucien: "Me either."

Willie: "That ain't my brother."

OOC: I'm back! Only for a couple minutes though. Perry, do you know where our last convo b/t Tiare and Balthazar was?

Kari: "I know. See, he's only pretending to be Winnie the Pooh to get children to line up and get their picture taken with them."

Eira:She finished her ice cream and put her trash in the trash can. Bellflower:She got off It's a Small World. Hannah:I'm Princess Hannah of the Southern Isles.

Jori: that sounded slightly familiar. "Nice to meet you," she said. Then she remembered talking to a boy at camp related to Anna and Elsa. Wait...

MJ: "Hi!"

Jori: that sounded slightly familiar. "Nice to meet you," she said. Then she remembered talking to a boy at camp related to Anna and Elsa. Wait...

MJ: "Hi!"

Eira:She then sat down on a bench and admired the view.

Bellflower :She decided to buy something.

Hannah:"Hi!"she said back to MJ.She noticed Jori was about to say something.

OOC: I'm back! Only for a couple minutes though. Perry, do you know where our last convo b/t Tiare and Balthazar was?

Kari: "I know. See, he's only pretending to be Winnie the Pooh to get children to line up and get their picture taken with them."

OOC: IDK, but I think Balthazar told her she could pick the next ride and Tia chose Space Mountain but she’s hesitant because she's shy in the first place and she doesn't want him to feel like he’s being forced to ride.

Wow. They're probably one of the most awkward "couples" I've been a part of. I quoted couples because they totally aren't one yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter