Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

Cinderella8 said:
Jenna: "I'm Jenna Ayala," she said. "I think I may have met you before, your last name sounds familiar."

Andrew: "You do seem familiar. My aunt and uncle are Bob and Helen Parr and my cousins are Violet, Dash and Jack Jack Parr."

Orreed said:
Evelyn: "Yeah, it's hard to tell. Just got to do whatever you feel right. Maybe you two could be consalents like the Starks."

Jay: He saw the girls. "Guys they have a fro-yo machine here!"

Evelyn: She chuckled. "Frozen yogurt Hope?"

Hope: "I don't get a say really. Dad's playing chess with the risks we take, and I'm just sitting off to the side." She looked at it strangely. "I feel stupid. What's frozen yogurt?"

Fairywings said:
Hope: "I don't get a say really. Dad's playing chess with the risks we take, and I'm just sitting off to the side." She looked at it strangely. "I feel stupid. What's frozen yogurt?"

Jay: He showed her. "It's kind of like ice cream, but healthier. There's topping too. "Oh hey Mike! You should come too. He took her hand and brought her to the cafeteria. "Hi Mrs. Stark and Eli!" He sat down with them while the others got yogurt.

Evelyn: She pulled the lever to dispense carmel pretzel.

Jay: He showed her. "It's kind of like ice cream, but healthier. There's topping too. "Oh hey Mike! You should come too. He took her hand and brought her to the cafeteria. "Hi Mrs. Stark and Eli!" He sat down with them while the others got yogurt. Evelyn: She pulled the lever to dispense carmel pretzel.

Pepper: "Hello Jay. "

Eli: He took a bite of chocolate and birthday cake yogurt. Yum

Thora: she walked in, her hair still slightly wet. "What's up-father?"

Thor: he and Gordon were taking turns putting their heads under the froyo machine and the other pulling the lever, getting frozen yogurt in the other's mouth. "Hello, Thora." He said, his mouth full of yogurt.

Gordon: "Hey."

Jay: "How's New York doing Mrs. Stark?"

OOC: Since I haven't seen the newest Iron Man this will take place before it.

Pepper: "Okay. There is still a little damage from the battle of New York, but everyone's calmed down as much as they can. But New York is never very calm." She looked at Thor strangely.

Eli: "Calm is the last word I would use to describe New York!" he lowered his voice. "Have you guys heard about the rising tide group?"

1elle2 said:
OOC: Since I haven't seen the newest Iron Man this will take place before it.

Pepper: "Okay. There is still a little damage from the battle of New York, but everyone's calmed down as much as they can. But New York is never very calm."

Eli: "Calm is the last word I would use to describe New York!" he lowered his voice. "Have you guys heard about the rising tide group?"

Jay: "Rising Tide? Oh I think Ev knows about it. Some website about discovering superheroes."

Jori: "What does your light come from? Candles?"
Dana: She gave her a confused look. "Candles? No. Most of it comes from lumino ore, it's like a gem that glows really bright. There's a bit everywhere, but there's also mines, like Lumino Cavern." She shrugged. "I guess the rest of it is just... there."

OOC Besides the ore I have no idea how they get light. They have day and night, it just happens I guess :confused3

Dana: She gave her a confused look. "Candles? No. Most of it comes from lumino ore, it's like a gem that glows really bright. There's a bit everywhere, but there's also mines, like Lumino Cavern." She shrugged. "I guess the rest of it is just... there."

OOC Besides the ore I have no idea how they get light. They have day and night, it just happens I guess :confused3

Jori: "Wow, your world sounds as strange to me as this world must be to you."

OOC: Thanks.

Vic: She walked up to Balthazar. "Whatcha doin'?" She started eating a Twizler.

Balthazar: He looked up to see another camper. He said, "Planning to end the world as we know it. Building my empire."

1elle2 said:
Eli: "Yes. I doubt that they could pull anything though. "

Jay: "Yeah, your dad is really brilliant. Is he working on any new inventions currently?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter