• Creepy Cruising

• Sppoky Sailing

• High Seas Halloween

• Halloween on the High Seas

• HalloWonder Cruise

• A High Seas Haunting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. Sorry, I havent' written in a while, but I have been doing homework for every night until bed-time and i also have dance. We are doing lots of progect at our school. We are doing bookreports, aperson biography in our computer class( I am doing Walt Disney:) ) and we are also doing a Solar System project. I am Neptune ( which is my favorite color( aqua).:goodvibes Maybe you could name your goggles pinky or sweetie. I know what the pet of the month is because on the newpaper in the right-hand corner there is a picture of a goggles then click on it and it say this and next months pet:goodvibes I buy clothes for my pets on the W-shop, but not for real life. today it got to 40 degrees.Have you built any snowmen? I have built one , but it started melting:sad1:

Your Friend,
Adriane :cheer2:

Hi Adriane,:flower3: :)
How are you? I am good.:) It's ok you haven't written in a while homework can keep me up all night to. I hate it when that happens :sad2:. I think I will name him silly:p because I imagine he is silly:p thanks for names I will tell you what I decide. No I haven't built a snowman it hasn't snowed:sad1: but I went skiing yesterday but after lunch the ski lifts stopped working except the one I can't go on,:sad1: the day wasn't that fun. Thanks for telling me about the goggles thing.:) I surely will use it in the future. :)
Thanks for telling me about everything :) :flower3: :) :flower3:
Your friend,
Amber :simba:

I just named goggles silly.

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. Your welcome. What are your favorite subjects in school? I like art and Spanish.:goodvibes I like your goggles name.:) My snowman melted:sad1: and I built the snow left over from it into a animal snowman:goodvibes In a week from Monday we are going on a field trip to see actrobats, then go to Culvers. Then in 2 weeks from Monday we are going to a Jungle Book thing and then pizza Hut.

Your Friend,
Adriane:cheer2: :grouphug: pirate:

Hi Adriane,:flower3: :)
How are you? I am good.:) My favorite subjects are Reading, Science, Art,:artist: Enrichment, Lunch, and Recess. Thank you for the complement about goggles.:) The goggles I had wasn't the pet of the month it must be the white one.:sad2: :sad1: :sad1: :sad2: ( I could of spun the wheel of the month twice.):sad2: :sad2: :sad1: :sad2: :sad1: :sad2: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: those field trips sound fun.:) :) :) What is culvers? I have no idea.:confused3
I'm going to a dog show on valentines day. I want a cocker spaniel puppy for a dog when I grow up. I love them.:lovestruc

Your friend,:)
Amber :simba:

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. What is Enrichment? Culvers is a resturant that serves lots of grilled foods. Like Hamburgers, chicken strips, ( which I do not like) . They also have ice cream, grilled cheese and french fries ( my favorite):goodvibes :goodvibes Have FUN at the dog show!!!!!:banana: :banana: What are your favorite foods? I like almost all kinds of fruit, french fries, and other foods, but those are my favorite.
I can't wait to meet you!!!!!:banana: :banana:
Got to get to bed I have a test tommorow!!:idea:
Do you have school right now?
Your Friend,
Adriane:cheer2:

Hi Adriane,:lovestruc
How are you? I am good.
In Enrichment you play a lot of games their not about anything. I would love to go to Culvers.popcorn::

What did you get for valentines day?:love:
(I know where mom put are valentines presents. She didn't hide them well.)

Amber:simba:

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am sick, I have the 24- hour flu:sick: I am starting to feel a little better. I got lots of candy at school. I also got a giant kiss chocolate, and some mints. What is your favorite flavor of stuff? My favorite
flavor of stuff is mint. It is my sister's 5th birthday in 3 days. How is Emma? Stephanie wants to know since she has not heard from her in a while.

Your Friend,

Hi Adriane,
:) How are you? I'm good.:sad2: Sorry I didn't write back later I've been so busy lately.:) I got so many things for valentines day I can't name them all. :) My favorite flavor of stuff is chocolate, and :) mint. Emma is good,:) Emma says hi,:bday: party: her birthday is tomorrow she is having a Incredibles party.:) :bday: Wish Stephanie happy birthday from us.

From,:)

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. Stephanie says hi and wishes Emma a happy birthday!!:bride: :dance3: There is no more snow except maybe a little. Tomorrow it is going to be in the 50s and 55 on Tuesday.Who are your favorite movie stars. I like Mary- Kate and Ashely Olson, Anna- Sophia Robb, Dakota Fanning, Alyson Stoner, and Liliana Mumy.
I can't wait to meet you on the cruise!!!!:banana:
Your Friend,
Adriane:cheer2:pooh:

Hi Adriane,:)

How are you? I am good. :) It has been getting very cold here. The temperature outside is 48.:cold:

My favorite movie stars are: Hannah Montana, Ashley Tisdale, Allison Stoner, and many more.:)

We just got back from Taking Emma to Incredibles On Ice. Emma loved it!:lovestruc

My mom wants to know what kind of things did you get or give on the cruise when you played that fish extender game? She needs ideas.:surfweb: :happytv:

I can't wait to meet you on the cruise too!!!

Your friend,

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. My mom gave out notebooks with stickers on them, pencil, tatoos, and thing that had to do with our state. I got tatoos, candy, postcards, coloring books, fuzzy coloring books, notepads with characters on them, magnets and that is all I can remember for now. Is school going well? It is going well for me.
I can't wait to meet you either!!!!
Your Friend,

Hi my name is Hanna,

This will be my first Disney Cruise (first cruise ever) and I am so excited. I will be 11 on the cruise. I have one sister who will turn 9 the week before the cruise.

I live near Chicago, Illinois. We are going to drive down and rent a vacation home near Orlando before the cruise.

My favorite Disney character is Mickey, PLuto, Goofy, and Chip and Dale.

:wizard: :dance3:

More later,

Hanna (I want my own DISer name!!!):rotfl:

Welcome Hanna,:)

This will be my first Disney Cruise too and first cruise ever.:) I'm so excited just like you.:) I will be 10 on the cruise.:)

We are going to fly to Orlando to get on the cruise. We may get there a couple of days early and go to the Kennedy Space Center (or maybe WDW)!:)

My mom says we might wear green lei's on the day of the cruise so we can find each other. I don't think we should wear green lei's. I think we should wear some other color maybe blue or pink, purple or red. What is your favorite color?

I like the same characters as you too.:)

What is your sister's name?

See you on the cruise

from,

Amber
:simba:

Hi Adriane,:)
How are you? I am good.

Thank you Adriane, I think we should give out some of those stuff. It might help my mom figure out what we should give people.

My mom says we might wear green lei's on the day of the cruise so we can find each other. I don't think we should wear green lei's. I think we should wear some other color maybe blue or pink, purple or red. What is your favorite color?

School is going well for me. I just got my report card and it had all A's and B's! I got a reward for my good report card and it was the new pokemon game platinum version for the DS.

I can't wait to meet you either!!!!
Your Friend,

Amber,

Congratulations on your report card.

My sister's name is Camryn:scared1:

My favorite color is yellow.

Are you bringing your DS? :hippie:

Your new friend,

Hanna :cool1:

Hanna,

:)Thanks for the congratulations about the report card.:)

:)I'll tell Emma about Camryn.

:)One of my many favorite colors is yellow.

:)I think I will bring my DS.

Do you have a DS?

Your new friend

Hey Amber,
im not really fancy with spelling or quotation but i can take my ds. does adriane have one? it is rainin hard here. Camryn is gonna be 9. are u cool with yellow leis we can all 3 wear them:tinker: See ya on the cruise

Hanna:ccat:

PS I lov ur simba lion, my signature pic is the cat from Alice in wonda land

Adriane and Amber,

Do u both have a DS? If u do what games do u have? We can picto chat together if our rooms arent far apart:o:o:o

Hi Everyone! My name is Rylee and I am 6 years old (my mom is helping me write this). I have a big sister who is 9. This will be our second Disney cruise - I was 4 the last time. I like sports and compete in Tumbling and will be doing Soccer in the fall. I am going to bring my DS too! I am excited to meet everyone and hope there are lots of kids my age on the cruise!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Rylee

Hanna,:)
its OK that you are not fancy with spelling or quotation marks.

I think you should take you DS.:) I don't know if Adriane has one but we can ask her. I think we could were yellow leis if Adriane wants to.:)

I like your Alice in Wonderland cat.:)

I have a DS and the games are: Pokemon Diamond, pearl, Ranger shadows of almia, Platinum, mystery dungeon explorers of darkness, mystery dungeon blue rescue team, animal crossing wild world, elite beat agents, left brain right brain, nintendogs dalmation and friends, eco-creatures save the forest (Spyro the eternal knight, spore creatures) I want to get rid of those two. I have so many.:)

I would love to picto chat with you.:) I hope our rooms are close together.:) Our room number is 2103, what is yours?

Your friend,:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter