Calling all Dec 2005 Contemporary guests!

We will be there 12/2 - 12/5. Its amazing how booked solid the CR is. I have been trying to add a room to my ressie for my folks for months but no luck, :guilty:

babynurse31 said:
I want desperately to join you at the CR in December--but I can't get a room!! Do they ever release rooms that are being held for conventions when it gets closer to travel dates??

does anyone know if there is a site that has conventions listed for the resort properties?!?!?

We will be there. At the Atrium Club also as the third (& last) resort of our trip. We will be there Dec 9 - 11. Maybe we'll see you there. :wave:

K

We'll be there December 23-26!! We can't wait to spend Christmas Day at the Contemporary! We have reservations at Chef Mickey's for brunch and at the California Grill for a late dinner.

I thought we'd avoid the parks on that day, but we may go to Epcot or MK just for the experience of it!

We'll be there - Tower/MK Dec 18-22. Doing MVMCP on Dec 20 - Dad's birthday! We switch to the Royal Pacific then, but will do Boma/La Nouba for Christmas Eve. Anyone else hanging around for the holidays? :flower2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter