Call your shot (NBA)

T is ahead after 1st quarter, if the could win the first two, and put pressure on GS, they will fold like a fat man sitting on a cheap lawn chair

How long have the Raptors been using we the North? It always makes me think of our chant TRUENORTH during the Canadian anthem. If you’ve ever watched your team and wonder why fans are yelling something during the anthem, they’re playing us lol

How long have the Raptors been using we the North? It always makes me think of our chant TRUENORTH during the Canadian anthem. If you’ve ever watched your team and wonder why fans are yelling something during the anthem, they’re playing us lol

It started as a marketing campaign in 2014 to celebrate the fact they are the only Canadian team left and caught on to become the permanent slogan.

Is it a best of 7? How do they split up game locations?
First two in Toronto, the next two in Oakland and then alternating back and forth for any other necessary games. Let's hope the Raptors roll them because that commute will be a killer. :faint:

Is it a best of 7? How do they split up game locations?
It's been 2-2-1-1-1 for the past few years. Before then it was a 2-3-2 format where the higher seeded team started first and would host more games only if it went to 7 games. That potentially saved on travel, but that would give the lower seeded (by record and maybe tiebreakers) team the potential to host more games. The NBA Finals schedule is also fixed unlike the Stanley Cup Finals or the World Series where they'll start earlier if both teams advance early, so the Warriors had a long layoff after sweeping the Trailblazers.

First two in Toronto, the next two in Oakland and then alternating back and forth for any other necessary games. Let's hope the Raptors roll them because that commute will be a killer. :faint:

Ok, so it’s the same as NHL. The commute would be awful. Imagine if it was a NY team against a California team :O

Ok, so it’s the same as NHL. The commute would be awful. Imagine if it was a NY team against a California team :O
It was the Cavaliers vs the Warriors 4 straight years including one 7-game series. That's a pretty long trip.

but Golden St in a blink of an eye could score 20 unanswered points

Ain't that the truth. Warriors are going to come full power tomorrow. Well the ones that are physically capable.

Iguodala scares me the most but obviously he's not anywhere near 100%.

And don't care what Nurse says, it is evident that Kawhi is injured. But he is one of those players that will put it all out without any hint of excuses.

I thought VanVleet was spectacular on defense with Curry. Obviously no one in this league can shut down Curry but I do feel that VanVleet did a fine job at wearing him down a bit.

----------------

Looking at Iguodala always makes me laugh and sigh. He exemplifies why Carter left Toronto. The abysmal front office at the time. Iguodala went 9th???? in his draft. God I've blocked out who we drafted AHEAD of such talent ---- Rafael "what a star" Araujo I believe. Ugly ugly draft years!

And that's why I worship Ujuri.

Last edited:
I heard Draymond Green say the reason US is rooting for the team in Canada is cause Golden St has beat all of our butts thru the years. I know thats true with me LOL

I heard Draymond Green say the reason US is rooting for the team in Canada is cause Golden St has beat all of our butts thru the years. I know thats true with me LOL
:rotfl::thumbsup2

I couldn't even type their name on this prediction thread.

----------------

But wait let's take a roll call -

*Green is a complete and utter *******

*Durant as talented as he is - shifty, shifty, shifty.

*And Curry well he makes one want to just smack that guard right out of his mouth :laughing::drinking1

Yep Green it is all about your wins. Because everyone felt that way about Chicago all those years. Eyes rolled.

But Warrior fans, hard to type but they are the greatest. I simply can't stand dead arenas. And they never disappoint.

And in other news - Anunoby just might be back today!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter