"Call the Midwife" Show

WHAT A HAPPY SURPRISE! I just went to Netflix and very unexpectedly found that Season 6 has dropped!! If anybody needs me I'll be binging it for the next 8 hours or so...:cloud9:

OMG - I can't believe they
killed off Barbara!!!

I am not a happy camper right now.

Tonight's episode was difficult for DH & I to watch. I fought a Septis infection caused by Strep in 1980 that almost took my life. I was very fortunate as penicillan saved me. Our two boys were young (4 & 8) when we went through that time in our family.

Last edited:
OMG - I can't believe they
killed off Barbara!!!

I am not a happy camper right now.

After Trixie “left” again I Googled her to see if she was pregnant (that’s what often happens on shows). Sure enough she was at the time of filming, but she recently gave birth to the baby and “Tom” is the father! I didn’t know they were together! Wonder if any of that is connected and somehow this storyline will lead to Tom leaving!

Tonight's episode was difficult for DH & I to watch. I fought a Septis infection caused by Strep in 1980 that almost took my life. I was very fortunate as penicillan saved my life. Our two boys were young (4 & 8) when we went through that time in our family.

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter