California grill brunch

Awesome thanks. Is it hard to get?
Yes, I think it is. We didn’t decide to go until about a month before though so I set up a reservation finder through touring plans and we were able to get a reservation that way.

Last edited:

I read something yesterday that said the bloody mary bar is no longer being offered. Just an FYI.
Oh I hope that's not true! It's my husband's favorite part of the meal!

To OP - it's an amazing meal but expensive and hard to get. I book it first and if I can't get it set up reservation finders like another poster mentioned.

They had the Bloody Mary bar when we went at the beginning of this month, but maybe that is due to change?

I really, really want to go there on our Christmas week trip this year! Don't care about the Bloody Mary, lol.

I have a 5/31 table for 4 at 10:55am ADR I want to cancel. Posted about it in the May cancel ADR thread. Will just cancel tonight if no takers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!