CAD almost 81cents on the USD today

What do you mean "a pull back"?

I can still buy from RBC for $100 CDN = $80.59 US

Peak mid-market rate yesterday was .8290, down to about .8240 currently. Given the volatility of currency markets though, personally I wouldn't call that a "pullback", just normal day-to-day fluctuations.

I made a payment on a cruise a couple of days ago. It posted yesterday at 1.2417 (0.806) on my no-forex Visa. Which actually is not that great, considering the spot rate yesterday. Looks like Visa's rate for the day was a little inflated. Still, better than paying that plus another 2.5% to the credit card company.

That's quite a good bank rate, by the way. Slightly better than the rate I'm seeing from XE, which is usually a bit better than the banks. The local currency exchange place is sitting at 80.9, and they have the best retail rates I've been able to find.

$100 cdn = $79.15 us on RBC currency converter today.

I was just about to buy some us money this weekend, but now that it has dipped back under $80 I think I might wait again...ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter