• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabs To/From USF

GeminiMom

<font color=teal>"Tag Team" would be a name best s
I know this has been posted before so I apologize in advance, but I cant seem to find an answer in a search. Originally posted on the Transportation Forum where it died a quick painless death. :p Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cab To/From USF?
Anyone ever taken a cab from a Disney resort to USF? Trying to find the most reliable/convenient/inexpensive means of transport. (LOL, I'm not asking TOO much). If we decide on a cab from ASMo, how fast will one arrive at the resort? Anyone know the general cost for this? Also, when we are ready to leave USF, do they have cabs just lined up @ the entrance to USF, waiting to take fares? If so, this sounds like the easiest, (no mix-up with pick-up times). We haven't really considered Mears because I'm not sure I like the idea of all the stops it would be making to/from the park. Have most of our other decisions made for our 9/23 departure, but this one is really stumping me!

A cab from Disney to USF will cost around $30 one way. There are always cabs waiting outside all of the parks.
It will only take 5 min for a cab to arrive at your hotel if one isn't waiting there already.

Thanks Selina. $60 sounds ok by me. It'll be myself, DH & 8 yr old DS & DD so its about the same as using TTC, alittle more than Mears, but will be worth it to not have to search for our TTC driver when we want to leave or worry about having to call ahead of time. Thanks for not letting this thread die a 2nd time, lol. :D

We stayed at PO-FQ back in June and used a cab to transfer over to HRH. $25.50 on the meter, plus tip. Took about 20 min. There weren't any cabs waiting at PO, but one came in about 5-10 minutes after bell services called for one.

I checked into using Tiffany Town Car---they said they charge $26 for the same trip. But like you, I didn't want to have to meet the driver at a specific time, so we opted for a cab.

Thanks for the confirmation Amy, as usual these boards have proven to be a wealth of knowledge!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter