Cabs from CBR???

jackdis

DIS Veteran
Are cabs readily available at the CBR?
Also, what is the approx. cost from CBR to MK? To DHS? TO EPCOT?

Thanks!!!

I find that cabs are readily available at all Disney resorts. You can call bell services at the CBR and ask them to have the cab pick you up at a location convienent to your room, or at Old Port Royale.

I'm not sure how much a cab will cost from the CBR to the parks, as I've never taken one to the park from the CBR, but my guess based on taking other cabs is around $10 to DHS, $15 to Epcot, and $20 to the MK (the TTC is where you'd be dropped off). I don't know if those fares are accurate, but I think it should be witin a few dollars.

Thank you. I became a little nervous when I read about bus issues within the CBR, especially with all the crowds that will be there when we are going. I just wanted to make sure we had some alternatives. We did ME for the last trip (POLY) and loved it, so we thought we would try it out again at a non monorail resort and see how it goes. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter