Cable at tent sites?

ShelliRenee

Disney Princess trapped in a fat girl's body!
Just trying to clarify something...I have a pop-up and do have a TV and cable connection. Does the tent/pop-up sites have the cable connectivity?

Yes, there is cable. The only thing tent sites don't have is septic hook-ups.

If the cable doesn't work with your TV, go to the Meadows and get a converter box. They are free to rent. We always have to use one.

Yes, there is cable. The only thing tent sites don't have is septic hook-ups.

If the cable doesn't work with your TV, go to the Meadows and get a converter box. They are free to rent. We always have to use one.

Thanks for the quick response. I am silly, but I like watching the Disney park channels while I am there. It makes me feel like I am at Disney! :)

Thanks for the quick response. I am silly, but I like watching the Disney park channels while I am there. It makes me feel like I am at Disney! :)

No problem. We always stay in our pop up at tent sites. We like having cable, too. Especially when we were there during the Super Bowl one year.

Be sure to bring a fairly long cable with you to hook up. Sometimes the cable box is not “conveniently” located. The same is true for the water and electric connection.
Have fun!

We brought a tv and never used it!! We thought we would but just had no desire with all there was to do and at the end of the day we just wanted to pull up a camp chair and chill

Better to have the cable ( cord) and not want , then to need it and not have!

I like to sit outside also, but my 7 yo likes TV before bed. So. I need both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter